Sharon & Joshua

CeCiMom

I like them... I don't. I like them... I don't. I like them... I don't. Just can't make up my mind yet.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk about them lol

i am speechless

i cant say yes or no if they are playing a good game

yuck to both of them.

he is a wannabe villian. trying to outdo all the previous bad*ss HG.

she is playing "i am just sitting back letting things happen" card but all the while she has her hand in the cookie jar.

other than when Joshuah yelled at Amanda, I tend to forget that both of them are in the house lol

I agree george, they seem about as invisible as Adam is 90% of the time... I did however watch them on the feeds this morning and Josh and Shar were talking about offering to put themselves up on the block as a 'ploy' to make sure that if Amanda and Alex are on the block that they would go home... I am not sure if they have insight (Parker you could be right! There could be some Miss Cleo's in the house) but if I were them I would not put all of my faith in the fact that the other HG's are stating that they are going to vote out Alex and Amanda... could go down in the record books as this seasons dumbest move by a HG.

The only way to be 100% safe in the BB house is to NOT be on the nomination block. Why don't people get that in this house. I would NEVER volunteer myself to be nominated. Are they CRAZY?

If they really offer themselves up to be nominated, then they deserve to go home.

Can someone please explain to Sharon what it means to be back-doored???

She came back into the house whining and complaining about how her and Jacob were back-doored, and now she's talking about how funny it was that Jen was all upset about being back-doored... I just want to kick her in her teeth... :angry2:

Archived