Amanda

Angelo Joe

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even tho I do think Amanda needed an eye opening experience, I do not think this was the way to do it. She is really young, and in her mind she really does not think she is guilty of what they are saying about her. Me thinks some of the girls may be a bit jealous as that is how some women act when they feel threatend, calling out eveything they see negitive in someone. Joshua was deplorable in his language, and I am surprised that as young as she is that she did not burst into tears, and run. I would have laughed in his face myself. There are some reasons why I do not really feel sorry for her, one of them is I do believe she played the sympathy card later when she did start cryin with the dad/suicide thing. If she is that vunerable about that whole situation about her dad she should have left it at the door of the BB house, I guess that is her naieve way and her youth thinking these people can and would befriend her, it's BB, I do not think she knows the game that well. I think Chelseia, Allison,Natalie,Sheila, are all shit disturbers, along with Parker, Matt, and Josh.You sure did not see Matt or any of the bragging guys come to her defense. I would have at least tried to shut Joshuas mouth down, no one should be subjected to the likes of the C word . It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I cannot figure who is gonna go this week, these people are weird.

It bothers the crap out of me when everything that is said in the house is totally misconstrued, not only by the people IN the House, but the people OUTSIDE of the house. People, this is how rumours get started. Amanda did NOT use the term Rape, but I believe someone else did when Amanda went around telling everyone, it was probably Josh or even Sheila, you know how overly dramatic she is, but I'm not gonna say for sure, cos that's how rumours get started!

I do know last night Josh said a lot of UNTRUE things about Amanda. I was horrified at Josh and Chelsia, although I did not like them from the very beginning, acting like they're too good for anyone else.

Anyway, this is supposed to be about Amanda, lol. I absolutely Adore Her and yes she does remind me so much of Jannelle, I said that to my Husband from the start, she looks like Jannelle with black hair.

Anyway, I certainly don't see her acting and saying such horrible things like EVERYONE ELSE in the house.

Look at the way everyone else has talked about her from Day 1, at least she did not get completely naked in the Hottub with Natalie and Chelsia and Josh. In fact, I think she was the only 1 in the there that didn't get naked.

Good For Her! She was trying to RESPECT her (Fake) man.

And one Last Thing, she did not call Natalie a Slut, Josh made it sound that way, she said she didn't want to look like a slut out of Respect for Alex.

I agree D............it is amazing to me that after Nat ran around "mis"repeating" everything Amanda said and putting her own slant on it..............while Josh put his own slant on everything Amanda said...............they all ganged up on Amanda for having said anything to anyone. They've all been trashing each other but they all acted like angels and let Amanda get the brunt of it.

IMO--she's young and too naive for this group because she actually has tried to trust some of them. She better wise up quick and realize that they are not her "friends".........especially Natalie!

Amanda is no angel...she doesn't really have the best strategy except trying to get people out she either dislikes or doesn't like the attention they get...I agree that some things may have been misunderstood but she does a LOT of implying and backstabbing regardless...I think it could be due to a bit of a power trip but whatever the reason, she was getting to be a bit to handle but like I've said so many times - she didn't deserve her father being brought into it

I don't think Amanda's an angel..............but I do think that many others (esp. Nat) who are running around doing the same things (lying/backstabbing) are acting like THEY are angels and everything is Amanda's the only one at fault.

I'm assuming the difference is that Amanda had the power to somehow put up all the people she was talking about? I'm not sure but I also know that Sheila was hated just as much for talking badly about her partner to every single person...others may have gripes but people quickly put them in their place and Amanda was rehashing things constantly when it came to Alex

I do agree about Alex..........she should confer with him more..............but I was reading the posts earlier and when she told Nat today she was not going to talk game with anyone but Alex, Nat told her that was a bad idea, that she should only talk to Nat..............Amanda then agreed................makes me think she's just looking for a friend...........sad part is she thinks she found one in Nat (crazy, I know!)

I don't feel sorry for Amanda because this is BB, and people are going to trashed in the BB house. Suck it up and move on. But I do have a lot more respect for her in how she handled herself last night in that she didn't start trashing rest of those losers like they were trashing her. Last night we saw some real losers in my opinion. If it had been game play, then I'd be OK with it, but they weren't doing what ED did in that verbal attacks were part of his game to rattle people. The losers were showing their true character, and it was pretty nasty\mean.

So far Amanda is the only one that I find remotely likable.

So in your opinion, Echo, NOTHING is out of bounds, including bringing her dead father's suicide in it, because it's the BB house?

I'm not going to harp on this but honestly, I will NEVER understand this attitude. No matter how many times it is "explained" to me, I will never get it.

If something is mean is said with hatred and vitriol, it doesn't matter where it was said. The message behind it and the impact is still the same.

I think no one is trying to minimize the fact that her father was brought into it, but that these people were like all going for the jugular, one person started it outright and one started it from behind the scenes,BUT once the bashing got started it was like a pack of wolves, and no one stood up for her at all but maybe Allison and in my mind that was BS, Allison is a phoney as any of them, I think it was way wrong to have brought up her dad and the noose, but Amanda did not break down until later, she stood her ground fairly well in the beginning without trashing anyone, yet they really went in for the Kill and I thought at least Sheila would in her maturity stand up, but she didn't and the braggart guys stood there and said nothing, these people suck, but it is BB and I am beginning after this cast to expect way less than we have had in other seasons.Just an opinion

ITA with everything you said Fatcat. Amanda didn't deserve this kind of bashing.

It was Chelsia who brought up the noose. Amanda had told her the story of how her father hung himself just the day before. So Chelsia ran with it. Sick SOB. Josh went even farther and told her to hang herself like her dad did.

Where did the find this buncy of losers????

Xal wrote:

So in your opinion, Echo, NOTHING is out of bounds, including bringing her dead father's suicide in it, because it's the BB house?

I am not sure exactly what the secret rules are about talking about people outside of the game, but I highly suspect there are many limitations. In this case Amanda was the one who told everyone about her father' suicide, and I believe that means it can be used against her by other players (Amanda could be lying, but I doubt it). I think it is pretty low by them to attack her in the way that they did, and I doubt I would have done\said anything like that if I were a HG, but what they did was within the rules of the game.

What I am confident a HG can't do is make up lies about the lives of the other HGs. A HG couldn't have lied and said "Amanda is a whore, she started having sex with guys when she was 12, has had an 5 abortions, and been arrest 27 times for prostitution.". I pretty sure they can start spreading lies like that in an attempt to trash\attack other HGs.

He apologized to her about 4 times and each time she said ~ You don't need to apologize.

Yes he did.

Still not crazy about you Amanda but you are playing a little smarter now. It might just last a day though.

I have to say that Amanda is a better person than I am because I am not sure I would have been the one to approach Josh and tell him that I forgave him for what he said .... before he even attempted to apologize.

How great would it be if America got to pick one of the "couples" to be nominated. Do you think we could all agree to nominate Josh for eviction? Wouldn't that throw him into a tailspin ... along with everyone else in the house.

I know that Alex was still reeling from hearing that Amanda supposedly said he tried to "rape" her (which we all know is untrue), but I do wish that he would have stood up and told Josh and Chelisa that the comment regarding Amanda's father was out of line.

Amanda and Alex are still my favorite couple in the house and I hope that they manage to stay in the house for a while.

As far as Natalie is concerned .... if you don't act a certain way there is no way that you can be portrayed in a certain way. Does she really think that no one has noticed the under the covers action that has been going on between herself and Matt?

Also, I think that Amanda has done better in the past couple of days and has been keeping a relatively low profile. In a way, I hope that Jen and Parker go home so that Amanda can concentrate on her partnership with Alex and not worrying about what Parker is doing all of the time. She needs time to re-connect (if it is even possible) with Alex so that they can work together in the house.

I guess we know who Alison Grodner's favortie house guest is... !!!

Oh good grief... She has the nerve to come downstairs (dressed nicely), goes into the storage room with parker asks if she can borrow a shirt because she needs to iron hers, they go to his room to get one (he gave her the sweatshirt that he always wears, she starts changing in front of him and the camera and then says "Could you please get off of me, I am trying to get ready" so Parker stands in front of the camera to block the view, ummm errrr, duh! There are several cameras in the room with a wide variety of angles! So they get their shot anyhow... The she (going against her fake modest personna) walks out of the room, with the sweatshirt unzipped, showing exactally what she was trying to 'pretend' she wanted to cover up. Good grief!

Archived