Amanda

Angelo Joe

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both got the annoying baby voice

I have been really watching these episodes and I truly like Amanda the best. She seems like she could be someones good friend. So far she hasnt been nude in the jacuzzi like some of the others and isnt having sex. I think the father issue makes her want a father connection or wants that hug. Just my opinion.

this chick is annoying and i am sure when new viewers to bb see her over and over they end up changing the channel

she isnt even cute to be getting all camera time

i for one dont feel bad when other hg gang up on her cause she DESERVES it

I like Amanda and I think that she is being crucified for doing the same thing everyone else in the house is doing. Amanda doesn't talk as much crap about everyone in the house as Josh and Sharon.

Also, I know that Amanda likes to be the center of attention and while it does get on my nerves from time to time, it doesn't make me dislike her. She kind of reminds me of my sister, actually. My sister had cancer as a child and has since thought she should ALWAYS be the center of attention. And when you are part of a HUGE family (I have 6 sisters and 1 brother), it is unlikley that you are going to be the center of attention .... so she exaggerates it and makes it up.

I think that Amanda is trying to overcompensate and gain attention because she lost her father in a very tragic way and she needs for the attention to be on her and for people to tell her good things about herself so that she can feel better about herself. I think that Amanda truly blames herself for her fathers' suicide and she tries to get validation from others so that she doesn't feel bad about herself.

Not saying it is the right way to go about things ... but without proper counseling it is never going to get much better.

My dad thinks she sounds like Holly. :lol:

And, if you're only watching the CBS show to get your impression of Amanda... you're being misguided.

if you're only watching the CBS show to get your impression of Amanda... you're being misguided

So you're saying I wouldn't think she was a waste of space if I watched the feeds??

I didn't get that whole scene on last night's show. Amanda is telling everyone Alex is jealous, yet she's attempting to make him jealous for attention and he appeared unphased by it all.

Well, she served a purpose this week...the noms were right on. Once the Alex/Amanda partnerships dissolves (if it does) I will be happy to see her go. Her and Natalie are likes flies you just want to swat away with a big ole broomstick.

Francis... I have the feeds, I watch the feeds and I think even more that she is a waste of space ;) So if you think she is a waste of space, I have to agree with you, in my opinion you are spot on! Watching the feeds would confirm your thoughts even more so.

I randomly picked Amanda in a BB pool.

At first I was "like OMG"!

But she's grown on me.......maybe there is a sympathy factor............I don't enjoy watching anyone get ganged up on.

So, until she's evicted.........YOU GO GIRL! :hurray:

Her and Natalie are likes flies you just want to swat away with a big ole broomstick

I guess that would explain what James was doing the other day...:0

Archived