Amanda

Angelo Joe

I agree that someone should not inappropriately touch someone, but Amanda is constantly having everyone "feel my butt", "Feel how tight my legs are"... she has been leading Alex on from the get go! She never once told him that she didn't want to do anything or that she was not interested... she has done quite the opposite, by 'pampering and taking care of him'... Her own words "Baby don't worry about the bed, I'll make it up... I'll do our laundry" and then to the other HG's she tells them that she "Puts his toothpaste on his toothbrush at night before they go to bed and in the morning when they wake up"... I think SHE is sending out the signals. But then again a if it walks like a tramp, talks like a tramp and looks like a tramp then guess wht... it must be a tramp.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: The other night in the hot tub, she said she'd let her man do anything he wanted to do to her.......could have been an opening for Alex to try and do something! STUPID STUPID GIRL! :shakeshead:

:pixiedust:

TCS I totally missed that! Indeed... once again she is leading on... she has been leading all the guys on and the women too...

:marie: It was a couple of nights ago on Sho2BAD. She was saying that during the same conversation with Natalie that Natalie was saying she's let the guy go in her butt on the third date. EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Such nice talk! Bottom of the barrel CBS and BB.....Bottom of the barrel!

She is referring to Alex... she is saying that he did inappropriate things to her. Whe she said stop, he did stop. She is changing bits and pieces of her story constantly. It is all about the attention, if she isn't getting the attention she wants she will make some up or add extra details to what has happened.

:marie: lol myss We don't have to call it like we see it very much......these HGs are putting it out there for everyone to see! ;)

:marie: I think that CBS will keep it on the "clean" side.....leaving the real trashy stuff for the feeds and Sho2BAD. It wouldn't surprise me one bit that they keep the BJ out completely. But again, maybe not....sex sells! We know the CBS is there to make big bucks! jmho

Frankly, I'm not surprised to hear she's now screaming 'sexual assault.' This chicca needs constant attention! I think she was chosen to be a HG because she is so clearly self absorbed and insecure. If you watch the scenes from BBAD on the 14th, (pillow fight night) she is clearly teasing Alex. First off, Why would you wear skimpy booty shorts and a sports bra to sleep in? Most women wear some sort of PJs or a T shirt and panties. And definitely would wear more knowing they have to sleep in a bed next to a virtual stranger. Secondly, Every time Alex rolled over and tried to ignore her she would drape a leg over him, scootch over and rub her boobs on his back, Practically rolled over on top of him at one point. I think she'd have a seriously hard time claiming sexual assault given the video evidence of her behavior. I don't understand why Alex would even want to cuddle with her. I mean, yeah, he's a testosterone laden guy. But now that she's screaming "assault" that has to dampen even the strongest libido.

RUN ALEX!~ RUN!

P.S. She's extremely jealous of Allison and Chelsia, Just a few moments ago she was in the hammock with Alex talking about how 'it will be better when Allison is gone. ' Uhm...Better how? Matt will look at her instead of drooling over Allison? The girl is a piece of work!

bb making her into their next golden girl

seem like some b folks dig baby voice

jess was one of many favs not mines thou

I agree about the father info. making an impact, it's easy to understand now, why Amanda is constantly seeking attention from the males............no matter what, when a parent commits suicide, the children will feel guilt and in her case, he was actually trying to reach her before he did it.

A lot for someone to carry on their shoulders at such a young age.

She may try to stir up drama and act like a leader of a group of gossipers but she really doesn't talk badly on people as much as half of these people.. I won't lie, she really bugs me and she comes off pretty selfish but what happened to her tonight is something that NO ONE deserves and it made my heart sink.. I feel so badly

So far Amanda is the best of the worst. She is a blabber mouth, but she is not mean. She reminds me of a 12 year old girl who can't keep a secret or shut up, but her intent is not to be mean to people or use her knowledge to intentionally manipulate others. She is authentic in who she is, she's not screwing with people despite the fact she never shuts up.

Archived