Amanda

Angelo Joe

:marie: Yeah, she's a blabber mouth, and she craves attention, but she's also a young girl who has had something very tragic happen in her life. I don't like her behavior. But no one deserves how she was treated tonight. How she even came back out of the DR and stayed in the house is something I could never do....so I admire her for that. jmho

:pixiedust:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost couldn't watch that last night.

Bottom line is, gay or not, Josh is a guy. Were I another man in that house and I heard him calling her those rotten names I'd have gotten in his face.

No one deserves what she got last night, being ganged up on. What are these people, freaking 10 years old?

Good lord this season is filled with a bunch of scumbags.

She has a great heart; she called her "friend" a slut, insinuated (at the very least) that Alex was trying to molest her in her sleep, continually plays Alex/Parker against each other so that they fight over her and creates drama 24/7... yep, she's got a great heart. :rolleyes:

The thing is CeCi, no one deserves to have their dad's suicide thrown in their face. That was totally uncalled for and disgusting. Josh and Chelsia are not even worth talking about because they are so vile.

Amanda didn't say half the things Josh accused her of saying.

Those things weren't done out of malice, Ceci. That's the difference.

Amanda is a messed up human being and anyone who can't see that needs to watch a little closer. The only thing even CLOSE to comparable to what she suffered is losing a son or daughter. There are very few people on the face of this planet who wouldn't change with a life event so severe.

Yes she did... the only word Joshua used that I'm not positive she used was "rape" but, if she didn't... she insinuated all up to that word. Everything else he "revealed" was accurate! Not that I'm defending his physical actions or the "like your dad" comment but, she needed to be called out, IMO.

I believe her words were twisted all around in many instances.

I don't believe Josh had any right behaving as he did or the other's watching and allowing it.

Chelsia needs to get a grib!! She is such a mess.

Her words were absolutely twisted around. She never said RAPE and she never called Natalie a slut. Alex himself admitted that he tried to touch her in the HOH bed the other night...now, she is obviously very emotionally immature and very needy, but she is never mean-spirited in anything. The ones who are really despicable behind others' backs are Sheila, Allison and Chelsia.

She's not a favorite of mine, but in her defense, at least her original words about Adam were that he touched her inappropriately. I remember because I was going to say I didn't agree with her word choice - that she was being dramatic again.

But something in me thinks she did eventually use the word - not so much as an accusation but in the context of what kind of things could happen. Since she told the story at least ten times, I don't know that we'll ever be able to backtrack and find the real source.

no one brought up her dad last night but amanda. josh said in sarcasm she had a halo and chelsia said something about a noose..in reference to letting amanduhhh hang herself, but it was not in reference to amanduhhhs dad. it was just an unfortunate slip and amanduhhh took advantage to draw attention to herself so people feel sorry for her.

^^ What were you watching? Josh said Liek your father..

Some people just decide to pick and choose and it's quite disgusting that you would horrible behaviour by Josh.

I hate that prick so much. Amanda doesn't say shit about people, she is an attention whore but she isn't very mean.

Josh countinusly stirs the pot and gossips and I cannot wait till karma bites him and big nosed Chelsia on the ass.

Also I never recall Amanda calling natalie a slut and although she was complaining 24/7 about Alex touching her, she never used the word rape. And Alex confessed to the guys (Parker and MAtt) that he touched her so she wasn'tl lying.

Yes, what were you watching??? Watch the video clip again and see for yourself. Josh and Chelsia were disgusting in what they said to Amanda.

ok i apologize for missing what josh said through all the screaming. that was disgusting of him. no need to attack me personally for missing it. i really don't think chelsia meant it the way josh did. josh did go overboard from the beginning. i don't like amanduhh but that was not right, and i no longer like josh. this season it's hard to like anyone. and amanduhh did insinuate that alex did something inappropriate to her and that is not right either. does anyone remember last season?

During the entire attack that lasted 5-10 minutes several people attacked her calling her pretty nasty names. I don't recall once her attacking them back, and they were pretty ruthless in their attacks. I am not a fan of anyone this year, but ast least night Amanda didn't flip out with 5-10 minutes of NC-17 language.

Then afterwords when Amanda disappeared, the rest of the house continued to trash her almost as ruthlessly for another 1-2 hours that I watched.

"All against one".....and, those who she thought were on her side just stood there and watched!

I voted for Joshua as this year's villian, so it didn't surprize me that he showed his true colors.............the only reason HE went after Amanda is because he is jealous of her air time.........none of what she supposedly did had anything to do with him.........for him, it was all personal........and he tried to be a hurtful as possible. When he was laughing later, about his remark after C said "give her a noose"-------and he said "like her father"............no one even called him on it.

Someone did apologize to Amanda after Joshua responded "F-U" later, when she said goodnight to him.............too little, too late, from the rest of them.

They should all be ashamed.

Except for Allison who appeared to be the only one with a heart.

I watched it on BBAD and it seems to me that Joshua and Chelsea were the main culprits with the nasty comments. I don't have the feeds so I really can't defend Amanda's behavior. But she should toughen up start playing again and say take me to the final two for a sure win. Maybe by then they will all hate each other enough that she and Alex will have a chance to win the 500K. I can see this season degrading to a complete hate fest among the couples..so never say never.

amanduhh brings to mind several past house guests rolled into one(jen, holly, jessica's voice), as does josh and his blow up last night. does anyone remember the janelle/beau blow up? now i'm not stereotyping the gays together but josh may be as egomaniacal as dustin, and dramatic as beau. i'm still reserving my judgement of chelsia.

Archived