Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the youtube video and even Eric knows he opened

mouth and inserted foot. :animated_rotfl:

Thats when they (HGs) said Janelle hates you.

hmmm.. even jessica is willing to throw eric under the bus.... she wanted daniele to use the veto and for eric to be put up on the block :huh:

even jameka said dick should go up on the block... which everyone knows wouldnt happen... but shame on jess... wanting her "lover" to be put up so she wouldnt have to be on the block any more..... how rude! sSig_lumpofcoal.png

Not really, Jess now knows that Eric screwed her up big time last week. If it wasn't for the damn AP thing, Eric would have been much more willing to use the veto and backdoor Danielle.

Danielle should have left long ago, but with Eric having to deal with America's choice, she is once again saved -- and Jess has a right to be angry about it.

At the beginning of the show I figured America liked Jess & Eric's crocodile tears would get America to vote out Jameka but as the show went on they showed Jess' bitchy tude & her saying Eric should be on the block instead of her, I think that performance probably pushed more votes to evict Jess. I bet the AP vote is gonna be close this week.

p.s... I was LMAO at the mimicking thing tonight. That was pretty funny. Sometimes I enjoy the silly AP votes :animated_rotfl:

If Janelle is Miss Piggy, then Jess is Minnie Mouse.

I'll take Miss Piggy any day! Janelle is voluptuous, beautiful and smart. She was great at comps, had a great attitude, and was clever and witty.

Somebody needs to slap that little shrimp Eric upside the head. I've had no use for him since his remarks about incest and his hateful parting comment to Jen.

I'd like to see him trip on Jess' heels as he follows her out the door.

Throughout the game there was so much love for Jessica. She was "cute" and she's "good" not understanding why opinions have changed. It can't be because she thinks Eric should be on the block because it's true...he should. He talked her out of nom'ing Danielle last week. Her naivete is what is getting her tossed out this week.

What I would find entertaining...Eric throws the incest comment out to Dick while Jessica is picking up her bags to leave. Eh, it's just a game, right.

I noticed that Daniele laughed her butt off at Eric's comments about Janelle, too.......How many times have I seen people post here and say that if someone sits back and laughs at a comment, they are just as guilty as the person who said it? :animated_scratchchin:

but shame on jess... wanting her "lover" to be put up so she wouldnt have to be on the block any more..... how rude!

But according to you, Jess is being "rude" -- and that is what I was responding to, something you said to begin with. My point is she has a right to be angry with Eric, since he convinced her to not backdoor Danielle last week.

Note to Jess: When you return to the Emerald City in the Land of Oz, PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

Oh wait - it's Eric - pulling leaving levers and pushing buttons. And Jess, you're standing on a trap door.

Look ouuuutttt . . .

i don't think jess is rude...she's pissed at being nominated...and she should be, she's a competitor. i think she's been a little pissy this week, but i don't blame her. i still think she's adorable. i did hear dani laugh and scream "eric"! to me it seemed like she was laughing at his stupid comment. the reason i say this is, i laughed at it too, and i love janelle and thought she looked like living barbie tonight! but...daniele, it seems to me, is judged more harshly than most.

Daniele didn't vote out her lover... For him to have been her lover there would have had to have been some sort of sexual contact... There is NO PROOF of any kind of sexual contact... The whole I got a bag and her getting up to throw it away are RUMORS... Show me the clip... (said like SHOW ME THE MONEY)...

Archived