Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Eric is overconfident because if Jess goes, he will won't have to take her to F2 and lose. Not that he doesn't like her...but if D & D take her out, he has no blood on his hands. There is no way Eric hasn't considered that D & D are voting out Jess, especially since he & Jess were planning on going after D & D if they had gotten HOH this week.

Eric knows this game too well for putting so much trust in D & D. He even discouraged Jess from talking to them about it. No way he's so sure there isn't a doublecross coming. My opinion, it's convenient for Eric to be "blindsided" with Jess' eviction. I think his ultimate goal is F2 with Dick. IF he is as good a player as he claims, and has watched all the seasons, then that's his logical dream F2, imo. He really wants to win this game, and I don't think he can take Jess to F2 and win. He'll never admit it, but taking anyone but Dick makes no sense...if he has a chance to win.

Eric asked Dick and Danielle if the plan was still the same. They both said "yes." Danielle & Dick plan to explain their betrayal on a "last minute decision". As far as eric knows, he has a 100% alliance. It's a shame it's with two of the biggest liars in the game.

It could be possible that Eric is just trying to make sure that

they haven't changed their minds for another reason......

As of right now....Jess & Jameka think Jameka is leaving....

with a vote of 3-0.....

Well, what if americas choice was Jessica,

Eric can't go around suggesting they evict Jess or it would get back to her.....

So, if the votes were to be 2-1....then Jess will think it was one of the D&D's that casted

that one vote...then with Jameka still in the house, he could convince her that it was one of the Donatos that casted that one vote......See what I am saying?

Eric could just be trying to cover his butt cause, if the votes come out 3-0 for Jess

to be evicted, then Jess will know then that Eric voted her out....As well as Jameka

knowing this same info.....and with Jameka staying in the house, Eric doesn't want her

to know what he did.....He would want safety with her.....

Hope I am explaining this right.......Just think about it.....

I asked Morty cause it changed last year for all stars. They used to deduct their stipend from their winnings, the all-stars negociated a new deal, now I don't know if that goes for this year or not and I would assume that they would deduct Eric's stipend from his winnings. Out of 26 tasks so far Eric has completed 20, failed 5, with 1 pending, earning him a total of $40,000.

If Eric is in the F2, I hope he gets to keep the money he earned as

AP....he would be a complete iniconpoop to agree to be AP, then

give up the money in the end. JMHO :pixiedust:

The whole idea of Eric winning would seem extremely fishy being he is the AP. It gives the impression that he has inside info that others do no have. Plus no one else had the option to win 10k per week. It could be argued that it put him at a disadvantage, but still nobody else could win 10K a week.

Chance of him winning is slim, but if the remaining HOH and POV bounce the right way, he could be in the final 2.

• 3 weeks later...

Petition for Eric & Jess to go on The Amazing Race!!

Want to see more more of Eric and Jess? Let's get them on The Amazing Race!!!!

Eric gets car sick, can't ride a bike, can't drive stick, has no sense of direction, and speaks to foreigners in slow loud English....BUT that doesn't mean he won't steal people's passports and throw them in the garbage so they can't make their flights!!! Plus, Jessica has been in 4 car accidents, so just image her driving on the other side of the road - she will be sensational!

Entertainment guaranteed!!!!!

(not an actual guarantee)

Please sign the petition that will be forwarded to the executive producers and casting staff of the CBS television reality show "The Amazing Race" to cast both Eric Stein and Jessica Hughbanks of Big Brother 8 as a team to compete in an upcoming season of "The Amazing Race."

http://www.petitiononline.com/JericTAR/petition.html

Eric usually annoys me but this is actually funny - I think they would be pretty entertaining on AR...

They would be more watchable than Romber.

No way. Jess would just do whatever Eric said and sleep and send text messages while driving and get in accidents and laugh about it.

Eric would just talk in circles and drive everyone nuts. He would have to learn ot to say the F word in every sentence.

But for real I would not mind seeing them in TAR.

Archived