Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Eric legitimately knew that Dick and Daniele were voting out Jessica and breaking the alliance, I think he probably would have volunteered to go up and replace Jessica on the block.

The problem is, if they thought Dick and Daniele were on the level, asking to be put up is asking to go home instead of Jameka. The "pawn" always ends up going.

On another note, what is with all the guys on here obsessed with Eric and masturbation? It's starting to get creepy.

If we were not under the covers with Daniele and Nick we don't know what they were doing. He could have hugged her or kissed her or just gave her a back rub. We don't know.

just sayin.....

I'm amazed at how one person's interpretation of an incident, which they hear with their own ears, and see with their own eyes, is not respected. I have my opinion, which I am allowed to have. Others may have their opinions, without trying to make my opinion into rumor or lies. The baiting gets really old....

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they were doing the nasty under the covers. One of them is a slurper.

Ginger that wall was moving just as much... It's just a trick of the night vision cameras... In my opinion nothing happened...

I watched both videos and I heard "I'm going to bed" three times. I'm not saying I'm right and your wrong. But that's MHO. There was some lips smacking and a beating heart, but that's what I heard.

(PS, Sorry CeCi, I think you'll have some cleaning to do. I just noticed we're all in the Eric thread talking aboutd Dani and Nick!)

On point with Eric. I don't think it was a big deal with his Miss Piggy comment and I read at her website that she didn't either. It was just foot in mouth and no big deal.

But according to you, Jess is being "rude" -- and that is what I was responding to, something you said to begin with. My point is she has a right to be angry with Eric, since he convinced her to not backdoor Danielle last week.

sorry, i was just being sarcastic. i forgot to put the :rolleyes: in there.. oops.

Dick took it well I thought... He even thought it was funny... I didn't mind that too much... Although I could have done without the spitting... Eric did a good job with this assignment...

Archived