Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm been considering whether or not Eric might secretly hope that Jess is going to go.

Her leaving now would leave him relatively 'clean', he'll be able to concentrate on just his winning instead of making sure she's with him, and if he's serious about their relationship, it gives him the opportunity to create a nest egg.

I keep hearing him say that this is his life-long dream. Jessica is a new twist for him - and really not a sure thing when he gets out. He'll be sad when she goes, but I wouldn't underestimate him in the HOH challenge.

woobie wanker.. that one made my gut hurt.

Yep if you look back at past posts I coined the phrase I might TM it ;):P

I called him Eric the Wobbie Wanker and Jack and I are writing a play about the sock misadventure ;)

The play that brings new meaning to "Put a sock in it!"

He'll be sad when she goes, but I wouldn't underestimate him in the HOH challenge.

How can we underestimate him; he's useless. Hard to underestimate that.

I couldn't feel threaten by him after his performance last night when he really wanted to be

the white knight and save Jess. LOL

and Jack LOL ebay still chuckling over that one

He;s been throwing comps because he knows America* would probably tell him to nominate jessica or someone in his alliance. With double eviction, he can do it on his own.

The real reason I want him to win is because I need for something new to happen. If D&D win, Eric & Jameka go up, they fight like hell and one goes home. no excitement.

Besides, I really don't think he believes D&D will hold true to their words, at least not after today.

Archived