Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least he used his sock..I would have been happier if he used Dick's.

OMG, I read that "I would have been happier if he used Dick"

I was imagining Eric following Dick around wanking off.

Jess asks " Eric what is that on your hand?"

Eric replies " hair gel"

Mary's "hair gel" incident. remember Something About Mary, Cameron Diaz .If Rat boy had stroked her hair with the hand we would have had to call poor Jess , Cameron Diaz :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Ted (Ben Stiller) Eric

Does anyone wonder what Eric and producers talk about so much in the DR? He spends twice as much time there as anybody else. I wonder if they treat him like a regular HG or they coach him as AP. I wonder if he gets any inside information.

I just wonder why he is in there for such long periods of time.

I wonder if he gets any inside information.

I'm sure he does...no reason to think otherwise...but hey, he prolly gets in the DR and talks and talks and talks, so that's likely the reason he's in there so long--BB doesn't get a chance to say much...

Eric should have hooked up with Daniele instead of Jessica. Daniele sure gave Nick a good time under the blankets!!! LOL

No socks needed, just a "bag"!!! heehee

What did they need a bag for? That extra weight that Danielle has put on in the house was from the protein diet she was on while Nick was there!

I really don't think there was any big sex stuff between Dani and Nick. There never was any video to show there was. There never was a plasic bag.

I think that Eric and Jess have had a lot more action then Daniele or Nick ever did. Not that I really care but facts are facts.

Gee, I don't know when you see one head moving up and down on one side of the bed and another head popping up every now and then while two people are under the covers I don't think we need to call in Inspector Cloussea...but then again maybe he'd have figured it out faster than many of us.

Archived