Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, this is Big Brother... and i for one watch it for this kind of thing. a vote of 3-0.

As AP, eric had no business getting into any kind of personal relationship with anyone. bad enough when anyone does it... but the AP? it can only end bad.

I would like it very much...what an upset!

Those sort of upsets are what make good tv on these shows.

He's AP and should have known it was in the realm of possibility for something like that to happen...so I wouldn't think it was terribly mean at all.

well, lets think about this... here are just some of what makes up BB's America:

America's hissy-fitters~ sAng_hissyfit.gif

America's stir-the pot's~ sAng_stirthepot.gif

America's sick of love~ sSic_vomitbuddy.gif

America's love of Two~ sLo_lovetwo2.gif

America's love of Jess~ sLo_love2.gif

ohhh, just kill me now. i have way too much thought into this. :animated_rotfl:

I think people are tired ot the lame tasks. I didn't vote on the last 3 tasks.

I think people think Dick with his spitting and farting and burping would be funny. We need some entertainment.

I don't think I ever thought Dick would get angry. I know Eric can pull it off because he is such a clown.

Knowing at this point that D & D might vote to evict Jess, esp. after their conv a little while ago with the skittles, (LOL), can you imagine if America decides to have Eric vote out Jessica?

3-0- she leaves!

Think she is upset now? Think Erics boobs hurt the other night with the paint? Look out!

Wow, wonder how he would explain that to D, D Jam & Zach after she's gone. Nothing would make sense especially because most likely he wouldn't know that D & D were voting out Jess, until after. If he was upset after the previous HOH, we would defintely see him

IF that happens and if D & D are in the position to decide who to take to the F3, they should take Eric! (IMO, I think it would be very funny & exciting-need it to spice things up)

Don't think Eric would win at all and after the show, he better be good at explaining AP vote... otherwise Eric won't be joining Jess & her little dog TOTO in Kansas.

I like Jess but I wrote this because who wants the rest of the time to be boring & predictable?

Seriously, BB owes us for that stupid task...."who do you want Eric to kiss?"

If AP votes for Jess & if it is 3-0, not only will it spice things up, we'll be left wondering who the jury will vote for & so will they, esp if Eric gets to the F2 or F3 (not sure what they are doing this season)

Another scenerio is if D & D decide last minute to vote out Jameka & Er (AP) still votes out Jess. D & D will be questioning eachother because Er will swear he did not vote out Jess & D &D won't think he would do that anyhow. (that might leave D & D not trusting eachother)

On the flipside, I don't think cutting a deal with Jameka is a good idea. I know they said they would talk to her right before the vote but I don't trust her.

The only way that I think it would work is if it is a 3-0 vote then Jameka would know Er voted out Jess (he couldnt get out of that one) & she would vote him out, if D or D wins HOH & put Er up against Zach.

Even if Er wins the next HOH & puts up D & D & if 1 of them wins POV, Jameka or Zach would go up, I still think 1 of them would go, (J or Z) esp because they don't like eachother & might want to go against what Er wants because of jess. (unless there is a tie.. then 1 of the D & D would go)

Hope this makes sense! :)

eric looked like he was having epileptic fit during the second round of imitating dick. all that jerking around and stuff. but yes, dick didnt get mad.. he laughed it off and just looked at eric like he was retarded.

I really can't believe that people would be so cruel to have Eric vote against her. Maybe I am totally naive' but that would be extremely cruel to do that to another human being.

I also do not want to hear that this is just a game excuse, these are real people with real feelings.

America didn't have Eric mock Jess precisely because they DO like Jess. She would have been irritated with him if he mocked her. Plus, there's the entertainment value of Eric mocking Dick that America went for. It certainly had nothing to do with America not liking Jess, therefore, they didn't "choose her" for the mocking!

I think that if Dick and Dani approach Jameka with a "deal," she will know that they really want Jess out. She will not, in my opinion, ever swear on the Bible, and if they try to get her to do that, I think she will become like stone to them--she will not do it. She will know that they are trying to get something out of doing what they want to do, anyway. So, she will tell them no deal, I think. That will only make Daniele and Dick look worse if they go ahead and vote Jess out. Plus, I'll bet Jameka will find a way to tell Jess and Eric right before it happens, too. Again, I think it could all backfire on Daniele and Dick! Eric is the kind of guy who gets focused and can win when he really, really needs to pull it out of the hat. I hope that's so for this week.

I really can't believe that people would be so cruel to have Eric vote against her. Maybe I am totally naive' but that would be extremely cruel to do that to another human being.

I will laugh when the Rat boy cries because he is a vile descipable :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: little man .

So because you can't stand him you would be happy to hurt someone else

Hurt who ? Jess has no romantic feeling towards Eric and she has been playing him . I would send her home too if I WAS D&D and Zack .

I will bet money he will bawl like the little baby he is when Jess leaves and it will seal his fate in ever going to Kansas .

Of course , he was always in the Land of OZ with that fantasy :animated_rotfl:

You seem to keep repeating yourself in different threads, tell me please how do you know she doesn't care for him?

Oh, I know when Amber and Jameka were double teaming her so Amber could stay and Zack evicted. Ummm she said a lot of things that weren't true to them if I recall.

You seem to keep repeating yourself in different threads, tell me please how do you know she doesn't care for him?

I mean she might have some feeling but deep romantic feelings like Rat boy has for her ,No way . I would bet money he cares for her a lot more then she ever cared for him .Jess played him thinking he was real smart and it looks like it will screw her in the end. Eric is too needy Jess would never put up with a punk like him . I saw her reactions about him needing crazy reassurance and getting too emotional and she did not like it.

It would never happen but I also would love if america voted for e to evict j! Total greatness.

If he's worried about feelings instead of the money, he's playing the wrong game imo. People who have done the "right thing" in their mind have gone home like idiots. While he wouldn't have a choice, like others mentioned, all would be forgiven once she learns why he did it. No biggie.

I think it was wrong on all levels of Eric to hook up a romance with another house guest knowing he was America's Player. He knew he would be putting Jessica's game in jeopardy. It was selfish and wrong.

Bye Bye Jess

So just because you believe she has no feelings for him, you will intentionally vote against her and hurt her. All because you don't like him. I am sorry that makes absolutely no sense and is cruel.

Well look at this season. Every week "America" has voted out who they dont like.. that seems a bit cruel to me as well

I blame Allison for all of this :smartass2:

Archived