Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

Since this Thursday is a double eviction, it would be the perfect time for Eric to finally win HOH. After the snakes Dick and Dani go back on their word and get rid of Jessica, Eric can win and America will not have any say as to who he is to put up since everything takes place during the live show. That way, Eric can put up Dick and Danielle and one of them would definitely be going home on Thursday!!!! Please, please, please let Eric win HOH Thursday!!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but unless Cali has lax laws on that sort of thing, a student can't fly one... It would have to be a licensed piolet...

You have to think about the fact that they have to have the banner made too... That's in itself costs a couple of hundred...

If Jess leaves, and Eric doesnt win the next HOH, he is f*cked. He has to win at least one comp every week after that to survive. He'll have to win the next POV, then Jameka leaves and its 3 against 1 for the rest of the game. I used to be more of a D/D fan than an Eric fan, but now i think i've turned, I'm an Eric fan all the way.

Re: The Banner.........Students can Fly with their Instructor and 20 completed lessons

never mind that ...

Special=$1.00 per square foot for the banner.....Flight fee is free for 1 hour

another place has a special=35-50 letter characters, 1 hour flight $495.00

whom ever was $12k must have been GoodYear Blimp or something

There was a short video clip of me winning all the vetos. All the houseguests were excited it was a video of me...except Eric. He said oh Janelle meets miss Piggy oh goodie. Three seconds after that I was signaled to walk in front of them. Even though Eric made that nasty comment pretty much to my face I smiled and greeted everyone. I am a buxom blonde and no one will ever change that no matter how nasty they may be. I heard Jameka say oh oh Eric, and he was shaking like a chihuaha.

Did y'all see the above from Janeele's blog .Yep Rat boy what a classy guy even though she was hidden behind a screen she heard him :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I admit Eric has weird taste in girls because Janelle is hot ! Playboy does not allow ugly girls :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Janelle did a shoot for Playboy and was featured in the April/May 2005 Lingerie Special Edition under the name Elle Brenna. Brenna is her middle name.

Pic not from Playboy !

janellep%20(5).jpg

Face it, when Janelle wore pink, she did look like Miss Piggy, and I think she was morphed to make her nose look a little more piggish. From everyone else's comments, she DID hold it against Eric. This "I'm not petty" bit from Janelle is bunk. Her 15 minutes ran out along with her credibility when she threw everything away to dry hump Will's leg on All-Star. Move on, please.

Eric has got to talk to Dick and make sure he will vote out Jameka. If jessica leaves, eric will not try to get Jameka out, he will say it is Eric & Jam against Zach and D&D. Anyway, I really can't see Jam taking any kind of deal with Z/D/D, not seriously.

I think it's ridiculous to speculate whether or not Eric threw this last hoh challenge. First of all, he's not the athletic type. Secondly, Dani who always kicks @ss at challenges also struggled. It's no surprise to me that Zach won, this challenge was made for him and his killer long legs. He basically only had to take 4 hops and he was already on the other side. Please, let's not lose our minds here..lol

I think that challenge was really hard and harder for lighter weighing people like Dani and Eric. Zach benifitted from his being in good shape physically and being heavier I agree.

Isn't Zach the only one that ever works out now? He's in the best shape physically I think.

Last night Eric is talking to Jess

"Eric tells Jess... - lily_g

to go up to Dick and Daniele tomorrow and tell them that she

hates Zach and can't wait to go after him...to make a big production

out of it. Jess says she really can't wait to go after Dick and Daniele."

What is the sense of this strategy....

Make Zack mad so he tells D/D to vote out Jess?

This is real good strategy Eric?

What the hell...He's making $30 to $40K as AP

2nd place pay's 50K

Yesterday Eric was hatching a plan and trying to get Jameka on board. He said they would make something up to break them and turn things around and get Zach and D&D enemies. It was kind of a whispery conversation and I did hear Jam say mmmmmmm mmmmmm and naaaaah. I don't think she was on board. It will be interesting to see what plant they come up with though.

Archived