Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't at this point. Trying to play the game when things get personal and having America's Player is like trying to juggle fire. America is bipolar with the voting and Jessica is running hot and cold on him because his strategy and actions don't make sense because of America's Player. Trying to work America's Player with his strategy and trying to keep Jessica safe at the same time is too much. I give him props because I don't think anyone else could have done it and made it this far.

On another note, it would be far more interesting if Eric knew that they were going to vote out Jessica for sure ahead of time. I'd like to see what he'd do.

Knowing at this point that D & D might vote to evict Jess, esp. after their conv a little while ago with the skittles, (LOL), can you imagine if America decides to have Eric vote out Jessica?

3-0- she leaves! :animated_wave:

Think she is upset now? Think Erics boobs hurt the other night with the paint? Look out! :gunsmilie:

Wow, wonder how he would explain that to D, D Jam & Zach after she's gone. Nothing would make sense especially because most likely he wouldn't know that D & D were voting out Jess, until after. If he was upset after the previous HOH, we would defintely see him :crybaby:

IF that happens and if D & D are in the position to decide who to take to the F3, they should take Eric! (IMO, I think it would be very funny & exciting-need it to spice things up) :party_smilie:

Don't think Eric would win at all and after the show, he better be good at explaining AP vote... otherwise Eric won't be joining Jess & her little dog TOTO in Kansas. :(

I was thinking the same thing. I also wonder if Jess would be so upset that she would tell the house before she leaves that Eric was the one who was doing the Phantom votes and the whole mustard thing. I wonder if voting out Jess would get Eric his 20th task completed and another 10 grand? I will be voting to get Jess evicted since it will add some spice to the show like the house wonder why Eric voted to evict Jess. They might figure out he is the AP and his vote is not his own.

I was actually kind of wondering that. Last tnight was a golden opportunity for Eric to speak to Danielle and Dick and ask them point how they were going to vote, but instead, he gets on bed with Jess. IMO, all he and Jess need to do is corner D&D and ask, "Are you going to honor the agreement? Swear?" But it seems like they don't want to secure the votes, even after Dick's little, "You're being overconfident" comment.

Also a sad thing, we know there is a double eviction. Eric will proably be so upset, he would suck at playing for HOH and POV all within 15 minutes. The only good for him to come out of it would be to be evicted that night and go with Jessica to sequester. Bad for us, we wouldn't be able to watch how Jessica goes off on him and if their showmance continues in the Jury House. "Lucy, you have alot of explaining to do".

I'm not a #1 fan of anyone. I just mostly never like Dustin and was happy to see him gone. All of the remaining HG's make me pissed and laugh so feelings for them all are pretty much the same.

Archived