Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

i agree... eric had no business making any kind of relationship in the house being AP and all. if he ends up having to vote jess out of the game, he will only have his self to blame for getting so close.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree too. Eric not only screwed his own game by "hooking-up" with Jessica... he screwed over Jess too.

I'm not sure if Jess really likes Eric or not. I suspected she was using him at the beginning but, I've seen her get jealous if he spends time with anyone else. So, who knows... and at this point she could say either way when she gets out because there evidence to both sides.

Side note: Anyone else notice... she lies there like a dead fish when they're making out?!?! Of course that could be the :food-smiley-005: LOL (I didn't watch this mornings video though... maybe she's more perky in the morning... ha)

No matter what their true feelings are for each other... they'll never make it in the outside world as a couple, imo... not for long anyways.

If we weren't allowed to make personal attacks on other posters I would suggest that arrow is an idiot.

Your reasoning must be really lacking to have to make a personal attack and yes it is that but do not worry I will not report you for being so subtle ;):P We are not allowed to make personal attacks on other posters so I think you meant to say IF we were allowed :animated_rotfl:

i had to look the video link up for the sock incident since i missed it..eww that was gross, i mean yea men have to do it, but come on now, at least he could have had some tissues or something then washed his hands afterwards :animated_rotfl:

I'm really, really not a perv....but there's a link to Eric and

his sock? ummm, Where would I like find it? I'm really not

a perv? :dj: and doesn't this smiley kinda looks like he's got

a black sock?....I'm NOT a perv.....lol

I found this smiley with the other smileys, and the first tiime

I saw it I thought it was doing a Eric.

Thanks Dawnie....ok I am a perv...I watched all 4:59 mins. of it.lol

And thanks to the guy on the camera who did a closeup of his sock

after he was done.ewwww.

I know it's a natural thing to do....but in a house with live feeds?

I know it's a natural thing to do....but in a house with live feeds?

Your dealing with a card carrying classless weasel ( he said the family all blow their noses at the dinner table )

I feel sorry for Jess when she gets out of the house...Also feel sorry for Woobie

Archived