Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

From Sheryl's interview I didn't get the sense that they were together anymore. If they've gone back and forth for several years, I can see why she may think that this time they'll get back as well. Based on what Eric's family said, she was the one that didn't want to get back together and probably thinks he will be trying to get her back as soon as the show is over. Also, as to Eric not kissing anyone for four years, I think he was refering to anyone other than Sheryl and not that he hasn't been smooching.

I'm rooting for him and jess!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric promised Jess last night she will not leave this week if Zack puts her on the block

Eric said if she's up against anyone he will make sure she stays. Bla Bla

He also told her that he would basically sacrifice himself for her.

I think that's a difficult challange with AP and his questionable "Trust Factor"

It sounds good...but I don't believe him.

hmmm

I would think he has some kind of option not to DO what America wants if he thinks it will jeopardize his position in the game.

Hasn't he wanted to play this game for a LONG time ??

I know the money he's won so far is a nice chunk .... but, come on .... he not only likes Jess - but - needs her to play out the rest of the game.

If Jessica is on the block I have a feeling that America will tell him to vote her out as that is the smart move for us since I think Jess would beat anybody in final 2 (including Eric). Eric better win the POV & take her off the block if he wants her to stay.

I think that he really would save her. He knows that being in the house is a game, but he also knows that eventually he has to return to reality. He's bonded with her emotionally, and I think that would take precedence over his "job" of working for America. If he throws her under the bus then his entire credibility with her is gone. If she is put up against Jameka, he wins the POV and takes her off he can't be put up on the block, which means that either Dani or Dick go on the block and he and Jess get to vote. They will, from the conversation last night, take out Dani or Dick before they take out Jameka. It doesn't make sense for him to say that he'll sacrifice himself and knowing that he cant. The one person he doesn't want to alienate here is Jessica.

I think if Zach put up Jam And Jess, they will have the votes to keep Jess and evict Jam......If no one uses the veto at all instead of trying to use it....I dont know just wanted to say something :animated_wave:

I can see Danielle voting to evict Jess, but I see Dick voting to evict Jam. Hopefully America* will vote to evict anyone other than Jess.

If the other HG put on their thinking caps they will see that it is best to get Jess out now. She has both Jam and Eric willing to take her off the block and take her to the end. She also has the votes to win from the jury. (well maybe not against Jameka)

I would think he has some kind of option not to DO what America wants if he thinks it will jeopardize his position in the game.

Sorry Pokey, but Alison said he had to make an effort, that he couldn't opt to not do the tasks...

think Eric made a huge gamble by throwing hoh last night. But he needed to do it to get both him and jess to the finals........and it just might work!

No way he threw it and he could not have won it had Jess's life depended on it .Rat boy does not have the balance :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Jess:"its getting hot in here." Eric:"so take off all your chotles." FOTH

Jess:"i know what a jew is , i know i love him." :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I will laugh like hell when Jess finds out about AP it will give her an excuse for an out . I wonder what the odds are in Vegas that Eric will never see Kansas are :animated_rotfl:

Eric is gonna be going underground for a few months when the AP sh*t is out to ALL the HG'S.

Eric told Jessica last night:

"Eric says if she's up against anyone he will make sure she stays. Even if it's against him he will screw himself"

If Zack puts Jess and Eric on the Block

America's Vote, Eric's vote doesn't Count because Eric can't vote

So he couldn't do anything to Save Jess!

Therefore, he's a LYING WEASEL....case closed!

Plus $30,000 in his pocket...Jess will admire him for that.

Archived