Eric Week 10 - Evicted

CeCiMom

Not for me. That video showed nothing. I showed the walls moving and you could not ever tell if the blanket was moving.

Ginger I don't think anyone has ever seen that video. Can you find it for me?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not for me. That video showed nothing. I showed the walls moving and you could not ever tell if the blanket was moving.

Ginger I don't think anyone has ever seen that video. Can you find it for me?

I'm sure you seen it...you can interpret it anyway you want and I can make any comment I want about it. In lieu of everything it's better for both of us if you refrain from addressing me personally on the board. You can make any comment about my posts, I could care less.

Not a flame nor a bait just the plain truth!

I think it is nice that Eric is enough of a gentleman not to ask Jessica to "relieve him." Or maybe Jessica is enough of a lady not to insist on it.... Either way, Nick and Daniele were doing it, and I DID see and hear it on the video. I'm not going to be baited by people who already know where the video is--if you go to Youtube, you will find it, and I'm sure you've already seen and heard it.

I made my living for many years as a transcriptionist. I have very good earphones. I heard Daniele tell Nick that she had a bag. And then you could hear the bag crinkling. And lots of wet sounds. I'm just telling it like it is, and I would do the same if it had been Jess and Eric. But they have too much class to do that. And luckily the sock doesn't have a boyfriend of two years that it's been living with that it screwed over on national television, so I wish Eric and the sock well. No harm was done to anyone with Eric and the sock. The same can't be said for Dani and Nick, though.

And luckily the sock doesn't have a boyfriend of two years that it's been living with that it screwed over on national television, so I wish Eric and the sock well. No harm was done to anyone with Eric and the sock. The same can't be said for Dani and Nick, though.

THANK YOU!!!

Anyone with a boyfriend that they claim to LOVE....even crying over said boyfriend to the father that she hasn't spoken to in years...would not do that. Cause you know....Danielle is one of the "good people".

You got gurgling, slurping, body movement, quivering and deep voice. It's enough for me. I could care less what they did, but for people to deny anything went on..what she has to be a saint too.

As for Eric and masturbating...how come on past seasons when males grabbed a box of kleenex and climbed into a shack (and getting as much attention as they could before actually doing it) it was thought of the greatest thing...the next best thing since slice bread. But, Eric does it and it's ewww and funny. Why is masturbating acceptable for some and not for others.

I wasn't affended by Eric masterbating but I was when Boogie did it in the Jack Shack. He made a big production of it and took his rag and lotion and plastic bag and microphone in the box and we heard all the graphic noises. That was gross.

And luckily the sock doesn't have a boyfriend of two years that it's been living with that it screwed over on national television

OMG, Cat, you just made me spit my drink all over my screen. Bravo, bravo!

And Ginger, as you've noted, I think the acceptableness (is that a word?) of a HGs behavior this season is directly proportional to how much popularity said person has on the board. I get the feeling if someone other than Eric had been entertaining the sock, perhaps there would be a little less mocking going on. It seems like some people can do no wrong around here while others can do no right.

As ever, everyone's entitled to their opinion...

i saw more of eric and jessica than i did nick and daniele. all i saw of nick and daniele was covers and a wall that all kinda moved. i do find it funny that for weeks it was said it was handjobs between Nick and daniele.. and now its BJ's. :animated_scratchchin: i am guessing by the end of the season it will be full blown sex...

whatever it was, who cares sSig_morethen.png at least it was under the covers far from my eyes.

Archived