Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

I agree with your long post alex.

It's just that if it's Dick or Daniele it's ok to put them down and call them names, but god forbid you do so to one of their favorites... In my opinion, it's childish to call the players names...

I 100% agree Yana, its even worst when that stupid scumbag eric does it.

lol, dang, i almost did it without calling eric a scumbag. Oh well (hehe, i kid, i kid)

Good luck daniele!

ETA:: I Will never bash our precious daniele, alex!! :)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sHa_idea.gif

here is my idea. everytime you feel the need to call a HG a name today... type in the name of the poster above you and then call them the name you were thinking of calling the HG. :animated_rotfl: i will start.

person that was above me was KingOfRealityTV

i think KingOfRealityTV is a .............. never mind!

(i thought twice before saying what i really wanted to say!) see where i am going...

sure it is... we are not allowed to bash other members. so if you put a posters name in there then you wont be tempted to put in a mean thought about a HG!

plus... i dont call KingOfRealityTV names... unless they are nice! :partytime:

I must get used to it because everywhere I go, she is getting bashed.

Do you mean on other boards or in real life? Gee, I thought only internet people get into the bashing thing.

BTW - all the hg have been on the internet while previous shows were happening...they know what goes on here and there.

Call me silly.

You gonna take that from a 15yr old???

:giggle:

Dani is a whiny sniveling snot nosed skullfaced brat who uses everyone around her then ditches them like rubbish... She cries how she doesn't want to be there, how she hates everyone there.... Hides under the sheets when she isn't the centre of attention so I would say she deserves any mocking that she gets...

DOR...

Hey King, it's just a saying. Of course...who the hell in the real world goes around bashing Danielle all day. So, that poster is not too far off.

15 year olds can state opinions on this board too just like the rest of us.

You can use Danielle for shish ke bob.

You gonna take that from a 15yr old???

Hmm, Why does it matter my age ?

I guess I expect more from adults..

But I found that insulting even if it was a joke. :lipsrsealed2:

Can't get any respect for my opinions because i'm younger?

Sheesh, I don't think the girls all that bad.

Alexandria, don't let the bashing of Dani get you down, I think she is a beautiful girl, not a skeleton, and I do not find her voice irritating, tit does tho get on my nerves sometime, just a little when she is brushing off her dad, I know they have issues, but they are stuck there, so I hope they can keep it down to a small roar. I am at least 45 years older than you and I think it was very brave to post here, good for you. Dani is one of my favorites.Also if you let some of the folks here know they are gettin to you they will keep pushin your buttons.lol To each his own

lol King123, just thought I would give some support in the midst of the bash fest,lol

i know, but if you look at ANY of the threads there is sombody bashing somebody. eric has bashers, so does amber, jameka, dick, and zach.

so its nice to get away from the bashing...... and thanks for the support :)

Good luck daniele!

OMG I am laughing to tears now, my dog thinks I have lost tit,lolololol

I must say that I've gone back and forth on Danielle. However, the last two weeks have been unbearable! Danielle has really shown how immature and bitchy she truly is.

Reasons why I dislike Danielle:

1. Her incessant chatter about Nick. I am SO sick of her talking about Nick as if they are Romeo and Juliet. They had what can only be compared to an eighth grade romance, at most, consisting of soulful glances and such great moments as: (a) "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing" (B) "Stop" "No, you stop" and

Archived