Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a text messaging "Amber", how does 143 mean I Love You and 153 mean I Adore You?

I just know 6006 spells BOOB on a calculator...

1984 whatever!

Danielle maybe sickly skinny, but her face is undeniably goregous.

I work in FASHION and if she gained ten lbs i could definitely see

her doing editorial fashion work.

Maybe you don't like her, but you know d a r n well that girl's face is pretty.

I think Daniele is very pretty and think, for my taste anyway, that her father is kind of handsome if he didn't have all the tats and hardware. He looks kind of old for 44 to me, though. Probably from working long nights in the bar.

If I remember right Daniele (or maybe it was Nick) had said in one of her DR that 143 means I'm in love with you and they switched things around and created their own code-153 which means I'm in like with you. In other words it means I like you.

They say you learn something new every day. I'm sure glad I checked in here. :animated_rotfl:

So the numbers are just an indication of the number of letters? so 1-4-3 could be: A Cute Pig?

and 1-5-3 could be A B*tch Pig...both define Danielle

Thanks everyone, I don't feel like such an Amber.

So the numbers are just an indication of the number of letters? so 1-4-3 could be: A Cute Pig?

Well, Fran, I would think that the first 'named code' within any given social circle would be the standard. However, I think you got a workable theory there -- and traveling from California to say, Cleveland, could be downright dangerous. :animated_bouncy:

and traveling from California to say, Cleveland, could be downright dangerous

:animated_rotfl: Kaytdidit, I resemble that remark..I did just that in 2002 by car, me and my kitty to take care of my aging MIL..ended just an hour outta Cleveland. :animated_bouncy:

:offtopic: - 'scuze us for a moment ...

Well, SuzieQ, since I see you're from northeast Ohio and I spent several years at Kent State, I will add, just for you, that there is only one place more dangerous than Cleveland, and that's Akron. :animated_shocking:

Archived