Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously................. when did these number codes become a part of life? (i am not talking about BB life)

is it something the kids use in Text messaging on their cell phones?

(another thing to make me feel old and out of the loop)

i think they said she had red velvet cupcakes... and they cost around $4 a cupcake. ( i think thats what they said)

amber said daniele did have a few sips of champagne on the airplane, but just a few sips. i am watching last nights BBAD and they are playing beer pong with wine, i am not sure if she is drinking though... its possible.

i dont think daniele is a "non drinker" outside of the house. i dont know why she felt she had to lie about her age.. by one year.. since there were others that were 22 and 23 its not like they were that much older. but in a way i am glad she isnt drinking... cause i dont know if i could handle watching a drunk or tipsy daniele... sFun_drool3.gif

Her not drinking was a cover for the fact she was not of legal drinking age....she is now. I never heard any specifics on why she said she wasn't drinking before...i just thought I heard her say she doesn't drink.

She was talking the other night about how when she was younger she did drink and party alot...she was the type of drunk that ran around telling everyone how much she loved them. (I know drunks like that...lol) She also said she pretty much gave up drinking like that when she was around 18. Maybe she's being truthful about this...maybe she's just exhibiting self-control because the game is her priority. Smart on her part if that's the case...or anyone's for that matter.

i am surprised nobody hasnt said "i think you are 18... cause you dont act like your 21.. or 22" (heck, at times she acts like she is a bratty 13 year old.

it will be interesting to see how she is after getting out of the house. they really should do a reunion show after a month or so after the show is over.

well... when i want to say i love you... i just:

i pick up the phone, dial a number and say:

"I just called to say I love you

I just called to say how much I care

I just called to say I love you

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart"

yes, i have sunglasses on while kinda singing it. i think texting numbers is cheap.. and kinda 3rd grade. then again, i suck at texting. :animated_rotfl:

I totally agree with you terecall. Danielle is very pretty and has absolutely great bone structure as does Dick.

I think he is quite handsome....Dress him up in an armani suit and get the red out of his hair and you would have something. He could model in the Sunday New York Times men's fashion magazine.

It is so annoying when people don't like someone that you criticize their looks. Danielle is way better looking that Jessica.

Don't get me wrong Jess is cute but her face is nowhere as great and Danielle. Jess has no lips and her hair always looks dirty.

I thought Jen was quite beautiful.

It is so annoying when people don't like someone that you criticize their looks. Danielle is way better looking that Jessica.

Don't get me wrong Jess is cute but her face is nowhere as great and Danielle. Jess has no lips and her hair always looks dirty.

You don't like Jessica?

I don't like Jessica, Ginger.

I've never really formed any strong opinions about her (not so far anyway). I do wish she wasn't riding Eric the weasel's coattail to see how she could play on her own (I think she'd be gone by now).

Out of the three females talked about here, Jess, Jen and Dani, I'd have to say that Jess is the least attractive in face, but Jen and Jess have much better bodies than Danielle has. On that tv show power of 10, Dani looked like a closed up umbrella that you put in cocktails.

I think that Daniele is very pretty though way too thin and wonder if she has some kind of eating disorder. However, maybe she is thin naturally. It's not attractive in my opinion... She's very bony yet has a beautiful face. Dick is also handsome though the tattoos, hair dye, etc. take away a lot of his appeal and his life style has hardened his looks... He does look older than his years...

I didn't think that Jess was pretty at first though her face has grown on me. She has lovely eyes and a sweet smile. She has a gorgeous body! Dancers always do...

I thought that Jen also has a beautiful body and that her face is nice. I think that she'd look prettier if she'd do something better with her hair...

I think that Jameka is a nice looking woman. She has a nice figure (not as gorgeous as Jen or Jess')...

Amber is not at all attractive in my opinion though if she seemed nicer, more intelligent and more refined, I may have found her more attractive. It's funny how personality plays a big part in how we see people, isn't it!? :animated_scratchchin:

I really would like to see Dani girl win another POV!!!!!!!!!!! This one would be huge too as it would save her and Dick from being nominated!

Particularly with Danielle, do the HG's get some sort of wardrobe? If not, i would love to know where Danielle gets half of her clothes on her salary. The past few CBS shows, I have loved what she was wearing.

Just asking...

And as much as I dislike Danielle and want her gone, I must say, she has beautiful skin. In the looks department, I'm not big on severe cheekbones, but she does have nice skin.

Archived