Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You cheated on your boyfriend so you would probably cheat on me. Get lost.

Nick

ummm, oldguy, based on the numbers being the number of letters... wouldn't that message be:

372492358522. 34. 4

Hey I have something on common with Daniele. She has a dachshund and I have 3 of them. I have been to Huntington Beach several times and have taken my dog to the dog beach there. She mentioned she takes her dog to the beach.

Nick answered that in a interview and he said it was for I like you. But that could have been something they made up. I like Daniele and Nick and hope she wins the game and they live happily ever after. haha I like happy endings....so sue me!

I really doubt it means I like you or else it'd be 143 (which means I love you normally). I read that it meant I adore you.

You like happy endings? Which people is that a happy ending for? Certainly not for the boyfriend (Kris).

Danielle is a really strong competitor. I mean, prob the best left in the house. Eric seems to be throwing everything. he's always out on the first or second try.

I am waiting to see if they put D or D up and if they try to backdoor one of them........the game is going to get really ugly now.

She seems to have turned extra snotty towards Dick right after returning from her trip....I wonder if she overheard any "bad" things said about him by somebody outside the house while she was out and now believes distancing herself is the better option?

Archived