Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The jury gets to see these episodes and I think they will see Dani in a different light. They think she is a sweet girl who had a bad life. Some may be true but she is also a lying, backstabbing, self serving woman who would vote out her dad at her convenience. Dick may bully them but he has been more honest.

How is that any different from any other good player?? lol

that doesnt make sense... america had nothing to do with jannie staying as long as she did.

king123... you didnt see my :smilielol: at the end of the post?? of course america had nothing to do with jannie staying as long as she did... i was being sarcastic...

ohhh well.... i guess i will go back to not being sarcastic! humpf!!

Dani's not stupid. She knows (like everyone else in the house) being up against Dick in the final two is a sure win. Dick isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I'm not so sure her sitting next to Dick in final two is a sure win for Daniele. The HGs may see Daniele as two faced, and they have resented her for not stopping Dick from being abusive to them in the past.

It would be interesting, though, to see if Dick asks the HGs to give Dan the win, LOL. In any case, it would be a win win situation for Dan even if Dick wins. I bet she'll definitely want to work on their "father/daughter" relationship then... as long as she gets to spend some of that moolah.

Absolutely! If Dan wins she'll say in every interview how she doesn't feel she has a family, she's closer to her best friends family blah blah blah...Dick won't even smell a dime of the money he allegedly lent her years ago and she never paid back, which is supposed to be the reason for their riff.

In Dani's first HOH blog, she didn't tell her boyfriend (IRL) that she loved him. She wrote a much longer message to Nick with all kinds of cute messages to him.

In her last HOH blog, she said NOTHING to her boyfriend, but told Nick in German 153.

I have a feeling if her real relationship wasn't already over, it certainly is now.

Soyyo. they cant give ANY money or buy Anything for houseguests. they have to sign a contract. maggie bout plane tickets for all the NH one time, and BB found out about it and wouldnt let them use them.

Good Luck Daniele!

ETA: I like danni even more now! she was a blake lewis fan!

Archived