Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't too many Daniele supporters that post in this thread but no one can deny she's good at competitions. I think every flaw she has can be matched by the same number of flaws other HGs have but we all have our tolerance for what bugs us personally.

In defense of Daniele...and this is a STRETCH!!!....she is not the only one that needs major overhaul in the reality department...from the Live Feeds

jeffthedrunkAug 27 2007, 04:07 PM

Amber just told Jameka that it didn't matter if she won the game, because she was going to get out of the house and become a model or motivational speaker(lol)

This was killing me. Jameka was telling her she should do the modeling! O.K. flabby butt and sagging boobs and all. Jameka must have a REAL "IN" with God to perform THAT miracle...

o.k. this should be in the Amber area...sorry.

and now all of a sudden he is trying to be dad of the year.

For the show or not, he is least trying to open a door. Dani seems to slam it shut every time.

Prior circumstances is one thing. Freedom of choice is another, and I fear she may regret her attitude in time. It's my experience that it takes being a parent to understand parenting (especially once they're past 12). I hope Dick can hold out that long.

If I were Dick I wouldn't fight it any more in the house. Once they are outside the house he should give it another go but she seems to like the begging. If she shuts the door on him outside then he has tried and it is her responsibility for what happens in the relationship. I hope I don't offend any one out there but my brother-in-law's family is Italian and they can hold a grudge for, like, forever. I remember his father's funeral and his own brother didn't show. Dick may never again have a relationship with Dani. But I love how we NEVER hear about her relationship, or lack thereof, with her Mom. Perhaps she has shut her out as well. She is going to be a very lonely old lady.

It's my experience that it takes being a parent to understand parenting

AMEN!!! I agree with you on this one... My oldest son called crying when he had to punish his oldest for the first time, and my youngest also called to say he was sorry after he had to punish Kendell for the first time... I don't remember what Chris had done, but Kendell had thrown a toy and hit her mother in the head when she was mad at her...

I would feel a lot more sorry for Daniele if she hadn't known ahead of time that her Dad would be in the house. I'd be up in arms about the fact that BB was playing with their lives.

But she knew, and she went anyway. So it's partly her fault. She needs to learn how to communicate like a rational adult. Many of us have had abusive parents and have gone on to speak in a civil manner with them (yes, even as teens or early adults). She'll regret it if she doesn't give him a chance. He's the only father she has, regardless of how much of a jerk he is, or even if he was abusive. She doesn't have to let him control her life--only she controls her life. When he's gone, though, she will regret not trying to talk rationally with him.

That house isn't the place to do it in depth, though. Dick should have asked her to go to counseling after the show, and then backed off. Daniele is not stupid--she knows that CBS is milking the "father of the year" storyline, and she doesn't like it. She should tell Dick in a calm way that she will talk with him after the show, and while they are in the house she would appreciate it if he didn't tell her to eat and take vitamins. She's not a child, even if she acts like one.

Jack the Ripper would'nt find her attractive.

another goodie and always good for a laugh, Ginger. :giggle::rockon:

Watch out for King123, though, with the little pink "goodluck daniele!" at the end of his posts. Hooked on Daniele BIG TIME...nah, her head isn't big....ya sure.

Her father needs to back off a bit, jesus, that man is annoying.

He is jealous of her relationship with nick too, lol.

Going to intefere with his time with her.. god this man needs to let his girl live.

I like the guy but man - give her some space to breathe !

Danielle:

"Would have loved to see Nick, I hate this house."

If It wasn't for "this house" you wouldn't have known mohawk boy. She's dumb as a stump.

As for the father...bitter a bit. You could wipe the jealousy look right off his face and save it. He's the most immature person in that house.

As for the father...bitter a bit. You could wipe the jealousy look right off his face and save it. He's the most immature person in that house.

And the apple didn't fall far from the tree, Dani runs a close second...

That power of ten crap was lame.

She didn't even get to see her man.

I found her crying pretty sad.

Poor Daniele.

Will Big Brother 8's winner be Daniele?

I sure as hell hope so !

Oh btw; I hope I see Daniele & Nick on TAR..

Teeheee.

I'm a romantic.

But not for rats ..

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

If Danielle gets HOH wil she go back to happy go-lucky Danielle or will she put Dick up?

What in the world set her off so?

At dinner on after dark, Jess was saying When I was 6 at a brownie convention she had to go on stage and say what she wanted to be when she grew up she said the first woman president or a waitress. And Dick added president or a stripper and Daniele blew it all out of proportion. (since she's a waitress) But I think it all started when she went out of the house and lost to Amber and has been taking it out on dear ol dad. And has been ignorning him ever since.

Archived