Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK OK I have to admit that Daniele is getting to me... I have tried to stick up for her, but it's gotten to the point that I just can't anylonger and respect myself...

Not for rats, but for a cheating toothpick skank and a mohawked boring oaf? Yeah this has "Disney fairytale" written all over it. No thanks on the TAR plan, besides I dont think it would work out...theres alot of running and work involved in TAR, not just lying in some bed 18 hours out of the day and whispering sappy garbage in each other's ears.

Geez , Get off your high horse !

First off, I don't consider her a cheating toothpick skank.

In my opinion, she didn't cheat.. She found out that with spending time with Nick, Kris is not the guy for her.

She is still young, she can still date other people.

She isn't a toothpick either, she is just a naturally skinny girl.

Second off, I don't consider him a mohawked boring oaf.

I think he is a very nice and genuine guy.

( Talked on his fan chat and yes he is very sweet ) .

Don't let his big buff and "player" look fool you.

Third off, I would love to watch them on TAR.

They would do good too, I bet.

I don't care if you wouldn't want to see it, me and many others would, ok ?

Finally, Yes.

Not for RATS.

Thank you .

I hope Daniele knocks some of this stuff off soon because it's making her look badly in general let alone to the other HGs. People are going to start feeling more uncomfortable around her.. even moreso than Dick does.

I'm still pulling for her but come on Daniele, it's a bit much.

They have a huge spread of steak, lobster, etc nd Danielle is complaining about too much food. Typical brat. Did she just turn 21 or 15?

just makes everyone on the boards whine about it.

whining about her whining.

You can mock the houseguests all you want but you can't flame or bait the people here like that...

They have a huge spread of steak, lobster, etc nd Danielle is complaining about too much food. Typical brat. Did she just turn 21 or 15?

Is it a surprise that food isn't her thing? She might be happy for the others who will enjoy it, but that won't happen.

What's bugging her anyway...is something not going her way?

Alrighty then, captain.

I'm 15 remember, gonna take it from a 15 yr old ???

I'm just pointing it out.

Geez louise, i'm only telling the truth .

Captain...ha ha ha!

I'm surprised a 15 year old would use the term Geez louise...maybe a 15 y/o in 1940 would. For realz.

You know, another thing that fascinates me about Danielle is that, she appears so happy and smiley in photos, but is sooooo unpleasant in real life. jen called her negative, which I initially blew off as inaccurate, but now I think she was right. Not negative, just bitchy, critical, and snobbish.

Alexandria, this is your Captain speaking. lol

From the oldest to the youngest poster (?) you're alright in my book. But shouldn't you be doing homework - or isn't school in session yet?

Geez louise, keep on postin'!

You know, another thing that fascinates me about Danielle is that, she appears so happy and smiley in photos, but is sooooo unpleasant in real life. jen called her negative, which I initially blew off as inaccurate, but now I think she was right. Not negative, just bitchy, critical, and snobbish.

I absolutely agree!

If Nick were in the house, I think everything would make her happy!! Can you imagine if there is an "America choice" & Dick wins a phone call from his son. Think she whines alot now???? We would never hear the end of it!

I just think she is very unappreciative! There are thousands of people who would luv to be in the BB house & play on the Power of 10 etc.. but all she can do is complain, be disrespectful to her father and whine about how horrible her life is.

I was rooting for her but as much as I don't like watching Dick spit, I'd like to see him win.

I know! I want a quick trip into that house to grab her and scream "Snap out of it! Say something nice for a change! and try smiling!" She really needs some counseling. I wonder how she is with her best friend Lindsey, whom she claims to love so much. I cannot even imagine this girl being happy or fun to be around! She wasn't even that fun with Nick. All that whining and moping and playing with her stupid split ends...

123 bout time you showed yourself... :)

Sidenote: I have now taken my pills and if my posts become unreadable, just ignore me and maybe tell me to go to bed hehe...

Haha, Yana. i just got home. i wont be on much till saturday, i wont even be able to watch tommorrow's episode till it comes on Inertube cause i will be out of town :(

Haha, yana, if you get to bad, i might tell ya to go get some shut eye ;)

Good Luck Daniele!

Archived