CA NOW Issued An Action Alert To Its Members To Contact Cbs About Dicks Behaviour.

cktb2793

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They came first for the Communists,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,

and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,

and by that time no one was left to speak up.

- Martin Niemoller

:animated_scratchchin: Yanno.....we are all here cause we like to watch BB.....

I for one am interested in the show....and what they do

on the outside in their personal lives is really none of our concern....

Their personally lives has nothing to do with the show itself......

I am a hugh fan of the show and always will be.....

Now, if people are so unhappy with the turn of events on the show then,

why don't they just walk away and not watch it??....

Instead of comeing on here to degrade everyone and their personally lives.....

AND trying to bait others!!!!

I was always taught that if you didn't have anything nice to say,

then say nothing at all and walk away......

There are a few on the show that I can not stand but,

I will not come on here and say or agree with some of the horrible

stuff that I have seen on here....

This is just my opinion tho....

To each their own!!

I just think it's wrong! :animated_scratchchin:

IF you get divorced 6 times its your fault.

If you get in to nasty blowups with 6 or more HGS than its your fault. It cant always be the other HGS fault when the 1 common denominator is Dick.

I dont see how Jen destroying Dicks cigarettes is any different than Dick stealing Dustins belongings and refusing to give them back.

I am a hugh fan of the show and always will be.....

Now, if people are so unhappy with the turn of events on the show then,

why don't they just walk away and not watch it??....

Instead of comeing on here to degrade everyone and their personally lives.....

AND trying to bait others!!!!

from i read we can say same about you dick lovers

I'm asking because the BB8 forum I belong to and the people I talk with, who virtually stay up all night watching the live feeds, say it didn't happen, nor that the burning of the cig happened (or Dick admitting it). Can anyone enlighten me?

I have never read in any updates on any boards that Dick actually said these things to anyone... I have only read it here on the forums... He can be vile, no doubt about it, but I for one do not believe he turned his cig to burn Jen...

Yana, I feel he did... but I'm not taking a side at this point... it's all too complicated... here's the video from Showtime if it helps you form your own opinion... it gave me a different view than what I saw on the live feeds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKS5c3MA1Mg

Umm, Yana and others, Dick most certainly did say he wanted to stick his hoohoo in Jens' butt until she bled to death. It was reported here on the live feeds and on every other message board I have visited. IF I remembered exactly which day I'd look it up right now. He said it during his second big blowup with Jen (the first being when he said he'd like to feel his fingertips crush the bones in her throat during veto comp). The second incident I believe was after the veto comp but not 100% sure. During that period of his rants he said no fewer than four times things about wanting Jen to die. This was right around the tea incident.

It's funny how much I despise Dick. I usually don't hate people this much and I'm NOT a violent person, i swear to you. I'm 33 years old and I've been in two true fights in my entire life, both of which were sticking up for a female friend. With that being said, if I were in that house I'd be evicted already by the producers and possibly be up on assault charges because I would have already got in Dick's face and told him to stop with the vile comments or be stopped by me.

IF you get divorced 6 times its your fault.

Maybe you could say it's your fault for marrying the wrong people, but I can tell you that I have an Aunt that has been married and divorced 4 times and each of them she left because either they cheated or they drank too much, or in one case the man would take all the money both of them made and spend every penny without paying the first bill...

Maybe you could say it's your fault for marrying the wrong people, but I can tell you that I have an Aunt that has been married and divorced 4 times and each of them she left because either they cheated or they drank too much, or in one case the man would take all the money both of them made and spend every penny without paying the first bill...

Not a strong argument since she chose these men. Each and every one of them.

NOW is a Left Wing organization and it cherry picks who and what they go after..... it's not for ALL Women!

That is why my wife left the organization.

This is a TV show.....NOT REAL!

NOW is going to use this to raise funds...if they even do anything.

Jen's just pissed off she's going.

Some interesting posts though.

Just another opinion, it's sad today that nobody has any balls...it's not PC. Now you have to get your organization to go to the media and go to Court.....give me a break. This is the problem with America today.

Not a strong argument since she chose these men. Each and every one of them.

UM Maybe you should read the VERY FIRST line of my post again...

NOW is a Left Wing organization and it cherry picks who and what they go after..... it's not for ALL Women!That is why my wife left the organization.This is a TV show.....NOT REAL!NOW is going to use this to raise funds...if they even do anything.Jen's just pissed off she's going.Some interesting posts though.

While correct, it is a tv show. It is not scripted. No one told Dick to do or say any of the things he did. No one told Amber to cry the million times or Dani to cheat on her bf.If it was "JUST" a tv show, their lives wouldn't be affected when they leave the show. Dani will have to face her bf and the consequences for the actions she made on this "not real" show that she "really did do... (unscripted)" ....and Amber will live the embarrassment of her screwed up head.

Yana, you're right... I did miss that. Either way, the statement still is true. You're trying to tell someone maybe it's not you're fault if you've been divorced 6 times by saying, "it probably is her fault by choosing the wrong men."

Wow, I wonder what kind of world most people live in. Evidently mine is different.

I wouldn't bat an eye at Dicks threats. I don't see his threats as more than words. I don't feel an intent to actually harm (the cig incident is exempted due to the fact that Jen was reaching for it).

As long as it's words the world goes on. I've had many names and inappropriate comments of this nature said to me, it's a part of life unless you feel threatened. I'm sure many will disagree with that, but in my line of work you just have to deal or get out. Jen chose to deal.

Let me say this another way. These people know what this show is like, they have watched prior seasons and made the choice to be part of it. They are responsible for their choice.....no one twisted their arm to go on the show. End of story.

You're trying to tell someone maybe it's not you're fault if you've been divorced 6 times by saying, "it probably is her fault by choosing the wrong men."

No I wasn't... I was just using it as an example to what someone could say...

OK Where is this about there being an arresst warrent for battery coming from? If it's active then they would go in and take the person out of the house...

Archived