CA NOW Issued An Action Alert To Its Members To Contact Cbs About Dicks Behaviour.

cktb2793

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not talking about Nick, gosh.

And I just want him to feel how its like plus Danielle is no angel and I wouldn;t mind if som guy yelled at her like her father yelled at Jen. Wait nevermind I bet her dad did the same thing to her when she was young and thats why she avoids him. It will be funny is Danielle wins because she will once again leave her dad and go to DisneyLand with whoever she feels like dating be it Nick or the other dude while Dick is left with nothing but his cigarettes and his old has been friends.

Only thing about Nick I couldnt understand..... He is so pissed and hurt because his girlfriends cheated on him.....so why would he want to have Danielle cheat with him.....I think and I am probably right on this....he was cheating on his girlfriends too but they got caught.... A dog is always a dog and he showed his true colors...I know ...Dont leave your man around me true playa for real ask Puff Daddy!!! Just kidding couldnt resist... :animated_rotfl:

Biggie Smalls rest in peace...

I doubt Dick's parents were the problem. His mother is an ordained minister and since they seemed to raise Daniele without major problems I doubt they were terrible bringing up Dick. He wouldn't have dumped his kids off on them if they were bad to him.

Who wants to join my letter writing campaigning spouting nothing but love for Dick?!

I'm in... Let me know where to send it...

As far as parents being the problem, let me ask you this then... My family has 4 living children with myself being the youngest, I have two older brothers and an older sister... OK Now we were raised by the same parents (they are my half siblings, but their father was killed very early in their lives), in the same house, with the same values and standards, but two of us have never been in any kind of trouble and then two of us are in jail at this very moment... Now I know you all know that I am not in jail, so I am one of the ones that are "good", so why is it that myself and my brother are "good" and my other siblings are "bad"?

Archived