Other Bb Fans Are Fed Up With This Season.

uvp

Marty I have to agree with you... I don't think it's right to bring posts like that over here to start a fight... If someone that is a memeber of Morty's had started this thread with THEIR reason's for being fed up, then it could be a debate like always... This way is just making people mad because they can't respond to the people that actually posted the posts to start with...

In fact, didn't we have a big fight just a couple of weeks ago about this very subject with them over at CBS, because they were taking our posts and not crediting them to us?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uvp, you troublemaker, you! :giggle:

I'll be the first to admit that I have waffled back and forth between being excited and fed up with this season. I do NOT have the live feeds or ShoToo, but I do read the LFUs regularly.

I DO think this is the worst bunch of people ever to walk into the BB house so far... but will it stop me from watching? Probably not. I will most likely become less and less interested as the season goes on, but I'll still watch.

I will say this though... I am pretty fed up with this season... but as a dedicated BB fan, it won't keep me from avidly participating in discussions and at the very least watching the show... we'll see if disinterest will eventually win out or not. ^_^

EVELDICK.jpg

I'm fed up, I'm fed up to HERE with the show. The Donatos aren't my favorite of the HGS, but CBS is ruining the show for me, and IMO this is the worst season ever!!! I've stopped voting to, since i'm obviously in the minority, why bother. So have at it Dick fans. I bid you adieu. :animated_wave:

I'll keep watching. I always do. But this is definitely the sorriest BB season I've ever seen (I've seen all but the first season). I also think it's the most scripted and the most manipulated by the producers. About half the people in the house this year should never have been there to begin with.

While the die-hard among us will watch no matter what -- I can't imagine how the show would possibly have the same ratings as years past or would be able to pick up new fans off this cast.

I'm fed up, I'm fed up to HERE with the show. The Donatos aren't my favorite of the HGS, but CBS is ruining the show for me, and IMO this is the worst season ever!!! I've stopped voting to, since i'm obviously in the minority, why bother. So have at it Dick fans. I bid you adieu

you are why i make thread like these. where folks like you can come in and feel welcome and hear the opinions of others who feel the same way .

UVP reminds me a little of shockalot or whatever his name was...always stirring up something they know that no-one wants to hear! (is that you?) It doesnt matter if you like the people or not it is a damn game and making millions for CBS, so who the heck cares? its entertaining to us people who are people watchers.

But clearly there are some posters who enjoy this thread and appreciate it for what it is. Why do we always have to agree? And why is it that those who disagree with the Dick lovers continue to be kicked to the curb? Are we not allowed to voice our opinions too?

UVP reminds me a little of shockalot or whatever his name was...always stirring up something they know that no-one wants to hear! (is that you?) It doesnt matter if you like the people or not it is a damn game and making millions for CBS, so who the heck cares? its entertaining to us people who are people watchers.

so i cant post what i feel. if you dont like it ignore it or me. i dont stir up nada if i did i wouldnt be here. not once have i flame or baited anyone in this thread

But clearly there are some posters who enjoy this thread and appreciate it for what it is. Why do we always have to agree? And why is it that those who disagree with the Dick lovers continue to be kicked to the curb? Are we not allowed to voice our opinions too?

yep they try but i know i will be heard because i am not scareddddddddddddddddddddddddd of them. its a message board and i will post whatever i like even if they get upset. glad some folks appreciate the thread . not everyone here is a fan of dick or of how the season is going.

awwwwww...........just because we disagree, doesn't mean we can't get along :grouphug:

what fun would it be to just hear one opinion voiced over and over, in different ways......then it would just look like a lot of :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

but, that's just my opinion......... :smiley:

I don't care if you like Dick or not... My only complaint with this thread is that there were posts being copy and paste from another site... If members of Morty's want to say they are fed up, that is just fine with me, but I don't want to hear people that aren't members complaining... :)

Hi Dep,

Oh, I agree. There are plenty of threads to post in. But there is also a lot of backlashing against those who don't drink the Dick kool-aid. Those who have been posting for a while can hang with it. I don't know about the newbies or shy ones, though.

Archived