Other Bb Fans Are Fed Up With This Season.

uvp

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure there are just as many people out there that are now tuning in as the ones that tuned out...

Big Brother is getting great ratings the past couple of weeks and like it or not Dick, Dustin, and Eric have been the reason...

I don't know if the show will be back or not, but I don't know one person personally that is going to stop watching and some that have started watching this past week that have NEVER watched the show before... They tell me it's better than any soap on TV...

Don't post in the thread if it bothers you.

Jus sayin....everyone has a right to post their opinions without being told to shut off the TV.

There are many who have been disgusted with one thing or another on the show and I never saw anyone tell them to not watch.

Fair is fair.

I would surely hope they were not to cancel! It is a great show! So many people have such strong passions about this player or that player! It is getting great ratings, I am sure that tonights show will rank among one of the highest so far! When people don't go overboard ar start getting nasty on the boards it is actually great to have debates over this that and the other. I am sure I am not alone when I say that I am guilty that when I like someone that is up, I have my little pity party and think "I am not going to watch if they go home" but hey, who am I kidding!?!?!? I am a die-hard BB fan and it is all for the thrill of the game!

Well, I've been watching since BB1, and this year's major twist was for Eric to be America's player, and there is no doubt that his actions have had a direct impact on the current status of the house.

America is playing a major part in the decisions of the game whether all of us agree with them or not.

I enjoy BB and will continue to watch no matter what the outcome of the current season. :animated_wave:

Unfortunately, the ones that say they are fed up and are gonna cancel are the same ones that are back year after year saying the same things. Occasionally they change names but you can tell it is the same folks.

Dep

uhhh, i believe its those posters that are saying bb sucks and THEY are going to stop watching. nobody was telling others to stop watching..

i think some of use were saying... "well, if you say you are going to stop watching.. then stop watching. we dont care"

It wouldn't bother me if I was reading posts from Morty's posters saying they were fed up but I don't particularly care to read quotes of what they are saying on the CBS boards. If I cared what they thought I would go over to CBS & read their boards.

Don't post in the thread if it bothers you. Jus sayin....everyone has a right to post their opinions without being told to shut off the TV.There are many who have been disgusted with one thing or another on the show and I never saw anyone tell them to not watch. Fair is fair.
yepthe funny thing is they actually think i care follower of dick i am notfollower of fair gameplay and good gameplay i am
It wouldn't bother me if I was reading posts from Morty's posters saying they were fed up but I don't particularly care to read quotes of what they are saying on the CBS boards. If I cared what they thought I would go over to CBS & read their boards.
i didnt make the post for you to care. sorry if you thought i did

I am sure there are just as many people out there that are now tuning in as the ones that tuned out...

Big Brother is getting great ratings the past couple of weeks and like it or not Dick, Dustin, and Eric have been the reason...

I don't know if the show will be back or not, but I don't know one person personally that is going to stop watching and some that have started watching this past week that have NEVER watched the show before... They tell me it's better than any soap on TV...

I truly do not believe in my mind or my heart that all of the people who vote Dick as their favorite HG actually like the guy. I get the feeling many of them vote because they enjoy having a villain. Every show like this needs good guys and bad guys. The problem for me is when the "bad" guys are given preferential treatment by CBS and anyone who is being honest with themselves (if they are watching feeds or reading reports) knows this is the case this year with Dick, Dani and Eric.

At least in Survivor the jerks have to bust their asses at times in challenges and whatnot...not to mention the living arrangements.

I'll say it straight up right now. Save this post somewhere and remember it. If there is an AP again next year I am not watching under any circumstance because it has messed up the game. You can quote me on that again next June.

thanks to jem

Why are all these quotes here from the CBS board? That is just not right. I hope the Mods remove them. They do some crazy posting over there from what I have heard.

Glad we are civilized here at Morty's

Morty's rules!

and...... I LOVE BIG BROTHER!

uhhh, i believe its those posters that are saying bb sucks and THEY are going to stop watching. nobody was telling others to stop watching..

i think some of use were saying... "well, if you say you are going to stop watching.. then stop watching. we dont care"

Exactly Fizzle... Besides, just like they have the right to say they aren't going to watch any longer we have the right to say then stop watching...

uvp, who are you bribing behind the scenes? This thread was locked a minute ago and now it is unlocked and you are thanking Jem?...............

Something is fishy here

I smell a secret alliance that isn't quite on the up and up

Dep

jem is a fair mod

i didnt have to bribe no one

she one of my fave mods here

no one has been flame or baited here

if folks do flame i expected her to take approriate action against the violators

I truly do not believe in my mind or my heart that all of the people who vote Dick as their favorite HG actually like the guy

I've liked him since pre-show, and haven't defered from my beliefs. He's my favourite houseguest by far.... i can honestly say that i do like him

I just don't think it's right to say "BB fans are fed up"

I'm not "fed up"...........lots of people who post are obviously not "fed up"..........and, then, instead of getting real feedback from real people who post here to see how many are really "fed up"...........it's a bunch of quotes........to "prove" some people are "fed up".....WTF

and if anyone was referring to me about telling others not to watch their TV's...........I'm a BB booster, I think everyone should watch and everyone should get the feeds and everyone should get showtime.............I just get a little confused when people claim to hate the show and threaten to cancel the feeds and not watch.............and then keep watching and complaining.

But it is your right..........as I've said before, IMO lots of people love to hate!............and I'm glad they do it here instead of focusing on real people!

If there are complaints about Big Brother then I think they should come from our members and not a bunch of crap quotes brought over from the CBS forum from people we don't know or can respond to.

I don't think the mods should allow anonymous posts to be brought over here.

This is Morty's and for members to post.

Yep, I think it's funny too!

I just don't think it's right to say "BB fans are fed up"I'm not "fed up"...........lots of people who post are obviously not "fed up"......

Welcome to my world, where I'm considered "America" every week with those stupid choices.

uvp you know you start these threads to bait and flame then say don't bait or flame.

I have a lot of respect for Morty's and the members and just don't think you should be bringing posts over from people who who are anonymous and not members.

Well....guess we get to watch 2 master deceivers stick it to the rest of the HG's. Like many are thinking....This has been an unfair advantage to allow Father & Daughter to play as one, but have 2 votes..........while other HG's do not have same edge.......Unfair playing field......Shame on CBS.

Archived