Pov Bag/balls

tan2relax

I was wondering that, too..........and what's to stop the HOH from holding onto the ball they want to pick while they're holding the bag, since they're the first to pick? :schmoll: ......conspiracy theories, anyone? lol

The first year they started the 6 person playing format, I think was season 6. That year, the first competition they used a spinning wheen to choose players. After the first competition, they went to ping pong balls. One of the houseguests made reference to trying to look into the bag and big brother scolding them for it. So I think it is safe to say that everyones ball is most definately NOT in the bag. Same reason we can't see in the diary room, the producers are messing with the "integrity" of the game.

The first season they did 6 pov players was Season 5 thats where the whole 6 finger plan came into affect.They could pick who they wanted to play. Then season 6 the made it where they coulndnt chose who they want. I could be wrong though.

When Daniele was HoH she offered to let everyone look into the bag to make sure all the names were in there, and they refused... I heard Jessica telling Eric that he should have took her up on her offer...

Somewhere on Morty's I read that Eric asked if he could check the bag (this was a couple of weeks ago) and the producers told him NO. That reinforced to me that the producers want to keep the balls totally secret so they can line it up the way they want.

The first year they started the 6 person playing format, I think was season 6. That year, the first competition they used a spinning wheen to choose players. After the first competition, they went to ping pong balls. One of the houseguests made reference to trying to look into the bag and big brother scolding them for it. So I think it is safe to say that everyones ball is most definately NOT in the bag. Same reason we can't see in the diary room, the producers are messing with the "integrity" of the game.

Reality t.v. is not so real after all...

Somewhere on Morty's I read that Eric asked if he could check the bag (this was a couple of weeks ago) and the producers told him NO. That reinforced to me that the producers want to keep the balls totally secret so they can line it up the way they want.

If the producers allowed the HG to look at the balls, the conspiracy theorists would be screaming foul about that, too! Maybe they're concerned that Dick will destroy Dustin's ball or that the HGs will hide one (or a few) of them.

Who knows? (Well, I'm sure the CTs do).

I thought the POV balls were not readily available until the ceremony. Why wouldn't the HG's be allowed to see the remaining balls...unless the conspiracy thearists are right (for once) and the golf balls are strategically available.

I miss the everyone plays in the veto comps. I thought it was much more entertaining and it was harder to back door someone. Maybe next year they can only draw the host...make it even more interesting and make it so the host could be one of the nominees. How awkward would that be??

This one's for you, ChiChi --

POV balls were not readily available until the ceremony

Well, Dustin's will be ready for tomorrow's ceremony. He put his right out there; he even said his are ready now.

Season five they made the veto six players one chosen by each nominee one chosen by the HOH. They continued that for season six then changed it in season seven. They had a wheel the first week then got the bag with the balls (probably because they realized they would need a different wheel each week).

James brought up in season seven how he felt there were no girls balls in the bag for the week three Power of Veto competition due to shaving the head being involved.

Archived