Monday, August 13th

uvp

Now they just have to make sure that Jen/Zack and Dani don't vote with the house! I remember that Dick said when they were put up for Dani he wanted to be voted out unanimous. I haven't heard any discussion on it since then.

Please BB gangsta let them vote for Dustin.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would much rather have a "pretentious Queen" in the house than a back-stabbing two-timing cheater or her tyrannical father. but I guess I'm in the minority.

I would much rather have a "pretentious Queen" in the house than a back-stabbing two-timing cheater or her tyrannical father. but I guess I'm in the minority.

I'm with you. Not a big Dustin fan, but if it was a choice between Dustin and Dick, let the overgrown bully hit the bricks. Best case scenario for me would be if Dick used the POV on himself and his conniving, whiny offspring went home. Then Dick would have no one left to show off for. He would be at a lose as to what to do next. He has no one left that can even stand the sight of him.

i think i've made it clear that i would do a backflip in joy if dustin left this week, but seriously...the turdherd is so stupid if they put up anyone from their goodpeoplegroup. dumb, dumb, dumb! even if they do, i still think dick will leave...but they should never take the chance. but i hope they do!

ok, I get it. Dani's personal life is so important to the game.

the look on everyones faces would be priceless. eric would have to run for cover. they might have to pospone the hoh comp due to Dustin the Queen refusing to leave as he tries to rip Eric's eyes out.

and Dick... Dick will just sit on the couch saying... "i told you guy, but nobody wanted to listen... you all wanted to trust him and be a 'family'".

and then CBS would interupt with ::::::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::::::::::::: outside of the BB house a swat team has arrived and are about to go in to retrive Dustin, the newest houseguest to be voted out of the House. For the first time in reality TV, the police have been called in due to a ton of BB fan complaints about Dick, a vile verbally abusive man... but he isnt the one police are arresting. they are arresting Dustin, a gay man who thinks he found a family in the BB house and Eric, who is America's Player who happens to also happens to have a nasty mouth himself.

:::::::::::::::::::::stay tuned for more breaking news :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Isn't BB about entertainment and controversy? I get the impression some people watch it like it's Little House on the Prairie. My big problems with Dick were when he actually made physical contact with Jen with the tea, and when he told her he wanted to basically kill her. His insulting doesn't bother me as much as it does some of the people who want him out this week. I don't like him but I want him to stay now because if he leaves the season won't be as entertaining.

He didn't make physical contact with the tea incident any more than he has with the sink prank that he's pulled about ten times. If that's assault, then any guy who has had a drink thrown on them in a bar would have had those crazy women locked up.

Messing with peoples stuff, the tea incident, badgering and bullying people and the way he talks to Dustin. This stuff would not be allowed outside the house so why is it ok inside the house??? Why do people think it is funny? It is making it harder and harder for me to watch this season.

It's ok because it's a tv show. These people were told this might happen. They all saw Howie go off on April and BB didn't do anything. They all saw Mike and Eric almost come to fists and BB didn't do anything. They saw those things and they still signed the papers. You shouldn't feel sorry for any of these people. They are getting exaclty what they want. They are on tv.

Xal I agree 1000%. I am not in the house so why should I care how the other houseguest feel. From where I sit as a viewer the best thing to happen that would cause the most drama and make watching the feeds/TV show so much more entertaining would to have Dustin go up as the "pawn" for his "speech" only to have him evicted. Not only would that cause drama with the L&C wondering who did the and phantom vote but with only Amber who will be a wreck with Dustin leaving the way he does and Eric who throws the competitions the chances of the L&C winning HOH next week are slim to none which would cause them to turn on each other. Not to mention knowing Dustin convinced the L&C to keep Eric for the "numbers" only to have it backfire on him would be funny. If Dick leaves the feeds/Tv show won't be as entertaining and we would have the L&C acting like they are one big happy family. I for one would like to see D&D work with Zack and Jen and pick off the L&C.

I agree Evil Dick, Dustin is such a two faced jerk. He needs to go up against Dick, then be voted out. What Dani does outside of the house is of no importance here in the game, she could have ten boy friends, WHO CARES?

He didn't make physical contact with the tea incident any more than he has with the sink prank that he's pulled about ten times. If that's assault, then any guy who has had a drink thrown on them in a bar would have had those crazy women locked up.

In many states this is a misdemeanor IF the incident was intended to harm, intimidate or insult the person AND if the person actually felt that way. The reason you don't hear about this happening is who the hell is going to go to the cops because of something like that?

Spitting on the sidewalk is still illegal in most places, a misdemeanor. The only way you're getting in trouble for it though is if a cop sees you AND decides to be a dick about it. Same principle.

Just because no one typically does anything about it doesn't mean it's not a law in the books.

In this BB ? That would have been a quick one punch fight ! Hell Mike would have taken Nick in a damn good fight IMO.

Wrong Mike and Eric. I should have said Cappy and Michael. They watched the dvds before they went in the house.

They only need 2 things to happen to keep both of them in. Put one of them in their group up (not Jen or zach) as long as it is not eric and have jen and zach both vote to keep dick. This way the vote will be 4-2 and both Dick and Dani will stay because eric will have to keep dick, zach, jen and dani. They say they wanna put someone up from their group so they don't lose trust from jen or zach. Hopefully they put up Dustin and he leaves because he is so cocky and he lies constantly.

A reminder for those that haven't read it yet. The 5 decided early this morning that Dustin will go up if Dick takes Danielle off. They made this decision without Eric, but Dustin really wants to do it. Jameka is the only one that thinks it's a bad idea. They are afraid of making Jen and Zach mad in case one of them gets HOH next week. Last night Zach made a deal with Jess to vote how she wants. Amber thinks Jen will vote how they want. That's why Dustin is so confident.

Right now Dick will have probably 2 votes. Dani and Eric's AP vote.

In a surprise twist this year, Kaysar is allowed back in the house...but this time, it's personal. You see, he has been training with shaolin monks and some of the most formidable ninja masters in the world. It will be a cacophony of violence and mayhem as Kaysar beats the living crap out of everyone in the house...except Jen, whom he has fallen in love with.

In the end, it will be Jen and Ninja Kaysar (with kung fu grip) as the Final 2 and since all the HGs will be in a coma, Jen and Kaysar will split the money. Soon after they will be married and have two children, Yin and Yang, who will proceed to bring the world...and the universe, into a long period of peace and prosperity.

The end.

Archived