Monday, August 13th

uvp

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are calling everyone to the DR before the ceremony. Jess is alone in the HOH. Eric is in bed sick, and Jameka is consoling him.

Jameka just said that Dick spiked the cranberry juice and apples with worcestershire sauce from the Veto comp and they had to throw it away.

Feeds are off again.

AP was a silly idea from the start..

It would be quite obvious to anyone with a brain, that America loves to make

people suffer and fail, especially on a reality show..

He had no chance in this game, not to mention the tasks for Eric are quite frankly stupid!!

Crawling into bed with Joe? You have to be kidding.. <cough> america homophobic </cough> Kail or Jemeka at that time

would have been classic..

/end rant

Crawling into bed with Joe? You have to be kidding.. <cough> america homophobic </cough> Kail or Jemeka at that time

would have been classic..

I really don't think the people who watch Big Brother are homophobic as a whole. I mean, honestly, why do you think they kept voting for Kail to leave? It was because of her comments at the start of the game.

They chose for him to crawl in the bed with Joe because it was the most akward for him to do. Crawling in the bed with someone like Jessica wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

I think Jess was America's Choice (though not mine). Now she's crying in the HOH...her feelings are really hurt and I think the task sucked!!!

Why do the tasks have to be so mean?? Why can't they be more like "break down in front of a house guest" or "come up with a new catch phrase" or something just not as hurtful??

I think eric did his best to not talk to jessica and pretent to be sick, but it still hurt her feelings and made her cry!!! Bad America...you made a cheerleader cry!!!!

Archived