Monday, August 13th

uvp

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scenario I'd like to see....

Dick thinks he's for sure going home. He tells Danielle to vote him out to make Jamika, Dustin, Jessica and Amber think there's another phantom vote and to make them distrust each other more. The vote is then 3--3, Jessica sends Dick home. Dick sends himself out of the game....BONUS!!!!

What do you mean, that's not how it went??

ED came out, started talking about how he'd talked to Whamber, did Whamber tell Dustin what he said, ED reviewed his past actions, said in the circumstances why he did what he did, he eventually included the sorry word, but felt it was justified, he was just playing the game, he wanted them to keep Dani, so he would go, Dustin got a few words in edgewise, ED walked away, Dustin asked for his stuff back, ED started to go off on Dustin again, said Dustin called Dani a skank, how dare he, brought uup the ghonorhea thing, said they don't givve out the test results, said they test for that when they get in the house, ED went to get Dustin's stuff, had a few more words to say, then left for good.

Is this not what happened? I think that's a pretty fair representation of it!

ED is now giving a re-cap of what he said to Eric....same stuff...how he did what he did to save Dani, no matter how dispicable, he wanted them to hate him, to save Dani...

I appreciate what ED is doing...he's being honest!

Speaking of honesty....

Let's be real.. The only reason Dick is going around the house is to deflect his behavior away from his daughter..

I for one don't think it's all that wonderful he's doing so.. If he would have kept his emotions in check better they wouldn't be in this position..

I think ED is trying to build a few bridges here...he's totally bashing Dustin to Eric right now, he's actually talking to Eric right now, Eric is lying thru his teeth about not saying nasty things about Dani, ED is playing the game again, being reasonable with everyone except the person he wants out...Dustin.

And where have we heard that 'I know I've burned all my bridges in here'? From Eric...

ED is campaigning in the only way he knows how...being his honest, strong self.

ED is not asking for forgiveness.

I still say, ED will be in the house come Thursday!

zilchie, i am not saying you posted the wrong thing.. it was just a very very short version and cut a lot out. there was a lot more that was said and you left some good stuff out.

thats all.

Oh...well, that's ok, thanks for getting back to me on that! I was typing as fast as I could, while it was happening...I know...I left out some choice stuff! I also figure, people here in this thread might have the feed, and watched it too.

From what I read here, some people have a re-wind function on their Real Players....I have a mac, and for some reason, don't have that re-wind function....

I did some late night re-caps, when the action wasn't so fast....the best thing I can do is comment...my short term memory isn't what it used to be!

ED and Eric are conducting some mutual admiration society thing right now!

I still say, ED will be in the house come Thursday!

I hope so, but i'm not so sure he'll get by unscathed this week. Still, to this point he's proved to be quite a gamer; it'll all depend on whether they can get to Zach and Jen.

Zilchie, I agree, there is a huge play here just waiting to happen if they would just wake up!!!!

All ED needs, is Eric. I think he has a solid Jen, Zach, of course Dani, and Eric as AP, against Dustin. It won't even be a tie in that case....

Yeah, Zach has promised his vote to Jess, but I think he's ready to lie in the game, and he can still fall back on his, 'I do what's good for me in the game', justification.

ED is working Eric good! God! Eric just said he hopes he and ED can play golf after the game!! ED says, 'maybe beers'....OMG...these guys are going to link up...I never would have belieived it! Perfect combo, neither trusts the other...

Dick kissing Eric's ass ...so transparent. Telling him he is by far the best player here...blah, blah, blah. Fake! He'll be bad mouthing him to Dani later.

So...Eric has completed his challenge to get Dustin nominated, and it's almost a certainty that America will vote for Eric to evict Dustin. Question now is...will Eric campaign to have ED evicted to Zach and Jen?

Zach will no doubt vote to evict Dustin. Who knows how Jen will vote...I'm guessing she'll vote with the majority unless Eric lets it slip that he's voting out Dustin... and tie breaker will be decided by Jess.

Should be an interesting next few days and all eyes will be on Jen Thursday. :eek:

OMG, I would so love to see that, that is what I have said in another thread, that Eric needs to start playin the game by hookin up with us (America), we are his strongest alliance, and of course, then hook up with Jen Zach and D&D, he needs to do just that I hope God will ordain this,lol

no problelm zilchie... trust me, i can type fast.... but watch feeds and type??? uhhhh not so goood. lol

i am good to do live feed updates in the morning when they are sleeping... hahahaha i give credit to those that give good accurate updates when its active in the house. but you are right, its much better when there is a rewind button... i find myself hitting rewind just to make sure i hear things correctly before i post here in the live feed thread. :lookaround:

Yeah, major credit to those up-daters!

Right now, if ED and Eric are blowing smoke up each other's asses, that is GREAT game play!

I predict...before this convo is over, ED promises Eric he won't nominate him, if he, ED, gets HOH this coming week...he just said he made that deal with Dustin, that Dustin screwed him, ED understands that, it's game play, but now Dustin is no good....

If ED and Eric are the two best players, an alliance with them, plus Dani...golden!

If Eric was smart he'd make a deal with ED now. He should know already that America is going to vote out Dustin...hell, they had Eric try to get him put up this week in the first place. Thus, why waste it? Just make a deal with ED, Dani, Zach and Jen so that at least when his phantom vote comes out again on Thursday, he'll have SOMEONE to team up with because you know the LNC are going to want his head.

ED is on a total campaign right now. He's working Jess right now, covering his base with her, in case it comes to a tie vote...remember, on sunday's show, she said she wasn't after ED....

He's bashing Dustin with her, he's covering all his behavior this last week, saying it is what it is, and he's gotten as good as he gave....

ED is not going anywhere this week...

ED...stop campagning! I have to go to Costco, but I can't tear myself away from the feed!!

I predicted that ED was going to stay, no matter who Jess put up, but now that he is campaigning soooo effectively, it's nearly a guarentee! He's going to regroup the LNC...

Sade sang:

'You're a smooth operator...'

Archived