Monday, August 13th

uvp

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How stupid can Zach be? What does he have to lose with a vote to evict Dustin? So they will be mad? Big deal! It's obvious that they are going to get rid of him and Jen before themselves. Oh, and didn't Zach make a promise to Daniele to stick together?

I think Zach is easily swayed and if they get jen on their side Zach can be pulled back to vote Dustin OUT, I would love to see that shake up, Dustin is so cocky and he has no idea about AP and Eric is trying to make his money and if Dustin indeed got put out, there Eric is closer to his goal, it wouldn't be that hard.

Zach has a deal with Danile, not Dick. Voting out Dick will actually help Danile and Jen AND Zach as they can easily get the 5 to turn on eachother. Dick is too much of an attention whore.

Was it me or was Jen not really believable, even in the DR, about siding with Danile?

Was it me or was Jen not really believable, even in the DR, about siding with Danile?

What, don't tell em you didn't believe her when she said "I, like, think it would, like, be really cool for me and Daniele to team up. Like, I was always cool with her since day one, and now we're starting to click. So yeah. It's like, pretty cool that she's got my back."

I cannot for the life of me get any read on Jen at all, I think she certainly is LUCKY, I do not see her as playin the game per se, she just sorta hangs out and goes along with whoever she is with at the moment, she is gonna have to jump out there and do somethin bold for me to even think she has the Smarts to be in this game. I just cannot stomach Dustin at this point and it would be so sweet for me to see him go, but if Dick goes and it makes them Jen Zack and Dani Stronger, hey I am for it, I am a fan of Dani.

What, don't tell em you didn't believe her when she said "I, like, think it would, like, be really cool for me and Daniele to team up. Like, I was always cool with her since day one, and now we're starting to click. So yeah. It's like, pretty cool that she's got my back."

As a card carrying member of the Chilltown HATE, Southeast Division...I hate to admit it, but when Jen was saying that, I had my fingers crossed that she would pick up the phone and do a Chilltown-style phone call and then start laughing about this dumbass girl who NOW wants to work together.

Tell me jen didn't believe a single word from Danile about "honestly wanting to work together."

I'm hoping Dustin asks NOT to be put up, he has been flip flopping and there are still lots of time before it happens.. Best would be for Eric to go up, so America will stop screwing up the game.

Some people really care deeply about Eric in this forum but I think he played a really stupid game.

Some of his worst Eric moments for me was saying Zack was a molester and that Dick and Dani were a f*cking couple.

I really do not think Jen knows what working together means in BB, she is kinda the ultimate floater, you just don't hear much from her, and she never has any thing with substance to say, I don't know, she doesn't rub me the wrong way or the right way,???

Just imagine...Dani and Dick can't stand Dustin, and while there are these rumors that he is officially going up, Dani couldn't back door Eric last week, but imagine Jessica having her plan blow up in her face and back dooring one of the LNC members and someone that Dani and Dick hate. If things go jen, zach, eric and dani,dustin is gone. It would be absolutly amazing if they both got through this week still in this house and in the process got rid of one of Dicks Dickhead's. I REALLY hope Dustin goes, he is SO cocky and arrogant it makes me want to slap him. I really don't care if dick stole his kings robe or woke him up by banging pots and pans, he f*cking earned it by taking stuff out on danielle for his actions and being so cocky and arrogant just because they are in control. Just wait until Dani wins HOH next week.

I really hope jessica puts eric up just to see that jen would do. If she is jealous of jen and jen votes to evict eric, then Jessica can use it against her. If jen votes to keep eric, jessica can easily make a case later that there was an alliance.

Just imagine...Dani and Dick can't stand Dustin, and while there are these rumors that he is officially going up, Dani couldn't back door Eric last week, but imagine Jessica having her plan blow up in her face and back dooring one of the LNC members and someone that Dani and Dick hate. If things go jen, zach, eric and dani,dustin is gone. It would be absolutly amazing if they both got through this week still in this house and in the process got rid of one of Dicks Dickhead's. I REALLY hope Dustin goes, he is SO cocky and arrogant it makes me want to slap him. I really don't care if dick stole his kings robs or woke him up by banging pots and pans, he f*cking earned it by taking stuff out on danielle for his actions and being so cocky and arrogant just because they are in control. Just wait until Dani wins HOH next week.

One can only hope for an outcome like this.....

Voting out Dick will actually help Danile and Jen AND Zach as they can easily get the 5 to turn on eachother. Dick is too much of an attention whore.

True, but this is a "numbers" game, as the lame group keeps saying. The more people on your side, the better. I think Jen has a problem with Dustin. Eric knows if Dustin is up, he will be castin a vote to evict him. If he were smart, he would take Jen and Zach aside and tell them that they could turn the game upside down by evicting Dustin. That would be pretty interesting to watch.

As far as Zach and Jen are concerned, they have side bets with Eric, Dustin and Jessica, so after Dick goes, watch the others scramble. If Dick stays, he's going to draw more and more attention to their positions.

Not necesarally. Jen and Dani are 2 good competitors and if Dustin left this week and jen and dani won next 2, it would be 4 vs. 2. Who would be in power now? That is all it takes. Get rid of a couple keep amber and jameka, because amber can't win a competition tp save her life and jameka can't play in HOH for 4 more weeks. Then they really have an advantage, that is a stretch, but is possible.

Archived