Monday, August 13th

uvp

in progress

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nerd Herd is all up in the HOH and they think that Dick is not going to use the POV and let the house decide. The all want Daniele out and not Dick.

I don't see Dustin going up as a replacement.

The Nerd Herd or whatever they are called is now discussing Danielle hiding m&ms under her bed, and Dick hiding Olives under his. Olives are on the list of stuff they can eat, but m&ms are not.

Sho Too...Dustin just said don't put me up if they use pov. Amber and Dustin each said put me up. Hell YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! LNC said it will be a tie vote and Jes will save them. This could be fun to watch Eric get out of thatsorry not Amber and Dustin, but Amber and Jameka.

Dick is going to use the PoV and he is going to use it on Daniele... I don't know for sure if Dustin is going to go up against Dick or not, but I am praying to my God that he gives me some attention and stop ignoring everyone but Jameka and Amber and I am asking him to tell Jessica to put up Dustin and asking that he let Jen, and Zach stay the corse and then America to vote for Eric to vote to evict Dustin and therefor Dustin will be going to sequester...

If Dick does use it on Dani, he's an idiot. Jen will vote him out in a heartbeat. He needs to use it on himself. If only he knew about Eric's vote.

Amber now wants to go up. She's more stupid than I thought.

Yana, please. You can't be butting ahead in line. Your request can't even be considered until after Jam's perm.

No no no, Amber and Jameka have had enough of his time for a while... It's the rest of the earths time now... :)

why are these idiots so set in stone to put up one of their own?

when did zach and jen become offlimits

I got love how on the feeds Dustin, Amber, and Jem are deciding what Jessica is going to do, and Jessica is not there.

I do hope Dustin goes up, and Eric is forced to vote him out.

Archived