Monday, August 13th

uvp

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget that Eric's vote is not his own. Chances are he will be forced to keep Dick.

Jen - possible Dick

Zach - wildcard

Dani - Dick

Eric - Who ever America chooses

Amber - not Dick

Dustin - not Dick

Jameka - not Dick

One of those will be up against Dick so their vote won't count.

Jessica - can't vote except for tie

If Dustin goes up he could be in big trouble. If Eric goes up, Dick's in big trouble.

5'll get you 10!

Eric has major baggage from last week! He barely squeaked by, Dustin got caught in a super lie with his vote, right as he was lying about it! All for Eric???

I think there is that phrase, shame me once, shame on you, me, whatever....Eric's ticket is gonna be punched!

penalty noms?

I'll be sad to see Dustin go. He's playing the game, he's self centered, he's devious, he's charming, he's bitchy, he's a back stabber, he's a gossip, he gives good teeth, in short, he has all the attributes of a BB player, and in spite of it, he won't win!

zilchie, I think I misjudged you, you appear to be one of the more intelligent people here.

What??? I am trying to watch the feed, and catch up on Sho2 at the same time, because a friend called me tonight, and I couldn't do either!Boy, there was major Eric bashing going on earlier with Dustin, Jam, and Whamber...major!Me heart is a-flutter Echo!I'm all about having fun here...and I am having it!

I am not a Dustin fan, but he is at least thinking game pretty all the time, and thinking a few moves ahead.

For me it all about the game. I get tired for reading post after post after post from people who can't get past an HG's "game" personality, and nearly all their posts are a series of put downs and insults.

i dont get dustin dumbass totally

if eric is such a snake why would you put yourself against anyone for him to screw you

It took me a minute there uvp!

Dustin is a dumb ass if he allows himself to be a pawn. He's said he doesn't trust Eric, he's bashed Eric all evening, he should be all about getting Jess to back door the hell out of Eric.

I think in the calm light of a new day, he might go back AGAIN, on what he just said, and hit up that 'I don't want to be arrogant' story!!!

And echo, I like dishing and snarking on all of them, cause it's fun! But I like to see the game played too. I think the house might survive ED'less, but hopefully not just yet!

Got to keep Dick, he is keeping this season interesting. Otherwise we'd be hearing Eric trash talking even more than he does now. Eric is the only one I want to see out simply because listening to him on the feeds is like finger nails on the chalk board. I don't mind his game, but he never shuts the F' up when he goes one one with any HG. I changes feeds when get gets on a role.

Whamber doesn't even know 'tit for tat'??? And then she uses the phrase!! She is sooooo easily entertained!

Yeah, Zach told Jess that, and Dustin is making it really easy for her. I still say she back door's Eric. I liked earlier how Jam said she gave up 5 HOH's for Eric, he better be loyal...NOT!

I used to like Eric, but I agree, his constant convo, and barky voice get to me big time!

essica is offering to put up Dustin and Eric to see if they really trust her or not. If they say no, then she knows they aren't with her. Zach gave her the idea.

I think Zach is playing the game a lot more than people realize. If he can convince Jess to put up Dustin and Eric, He'll be my new BB hero!

That actually is a brilliant idea, I mean even from Jessica's stand point, What better way to test their trust?

GO ZACH!

Well, she can only put up one...

Another reason for putting up Eric, and not Dustin, is because Whamber is so totally in love with Dustin. If there was even a small chance that Dustin got evicted, and actually did, Whamber would be a big basket case. I think Jess want's her to be there a while longer....and sane at the same time...

If there was even a small chance that Dustin got evicted, and actually did, Whamber would be a big basket case

I have never laughed so hard while watching BB than how they've edited Amber into the TV show, constantly crying over everything. They have made a caricature out of her as an emotional "Basket case". It makes me laugh just thinking about her clips crying and crying and crying. :)

Archived