Monday, August 13th

uvp

Please forgive me in advance...

Whamber just said on Sho2, 'In all actuality...'

20 years ago, in my coked up youth, that phrase was like today's 'like', when we were up all night getting high!

'In all actuality, when you think about it...um...In all actuality...um...yeah, in all actuality, I think that sucks'

I remember those days well!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is one single reason I could never be on a show like this, it would be the sleeping arrangements...I'd never get any sleep, and I'd be a basket case!

As soon as they showed those silly little beds, and having to double up on the big ones, I got insomnia!!

Speaking of which, I'm outta here...I was up all night last night watching the feeds, laughed all day today, smoked too many cigs, got into too many 'discussions', and had way too much fun!

Time for some sleep....

Amber, Jameka, and Dustin talk about their DR sessions and mention a woman named Rebecca who 'forces them to do things they don't want to". Surprisingly they didn't cut to fish until Eric comes out of the DR.

Listening to these people's logic is crazy. They don't want to put up Jen or Zach because they don't want to make them mad, but they will put Jen up against Danielle. They are fighting for who goes up against Dick. They think it needs to be someone from their group. I don't understand them. Dustin wants to do it for the bravado.

I am surprised that everyone thinks that Eric is a goner if he's put up against Dick or Danielle. Why? The LNC HATE Dick and they see Danielle as a fierce competitor. Also, there is a lot of assumptions as to whether Dick will use the POV on himself or give it to his daughter. He "says" he will give it up but with all Dani's whining "Iwannagohoooome!", he just might do a mercy killing and send her packing. Having never watched BB before this one, what are the odds of a "twist" now? I have heard a lot of posters say that there might be a double POV or double eviction. Any ideas?

Dustin - "The only reason I'm up here Dick is to show you what a real family is like, how real friends treat each other. I trust everyone in the LNC, something you don't know the meaning of. The way you have talked to everyone in this house shows what type of person you are and gives reason as to why you and your daughter were estranged for so long. I'm here, on this block Dick, because I know you're going home and this house will be so much better for it. Goodbyeeee Dick!"

Julie Chicken - "With a vote of 4 to 3, Dustin, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

Dustin - "....but....what? How?"

<Dustin then goes on to throw a hissy fit that registers on the Richter Scale>

Archived