Monday, August 13th

uvp

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Eric did a pretty convincing job getting Dustin nominated...so good in fact it looks like it might actually happen.

BTW - is Dustin the only one missing things? I know Jen said she was missing a shirt? Are they grabbing things to have a "burn something from an evicted HG" challenge towards the end??

I thought Jessica said when she first got the HOH room that they could read her letter...

I think it is awful that people voting on America's Choice are making it tougher on Eric. I don't think he is a great guy, but he is trying to play a game and the votes are getting him in trouble. Why not just vote to ignore Dick or vote to get Dick nominated. It is going to be unfair if Dustin gets voted out because of these voters.

Dick was taking stuff from dustin. I don't know about jen, i don't think he would from jen though. Eric said he had a shirt taken away from him, but i think it was because it said some kind of drug on it, He said that 2 or 3 days ago when they were playing beer pong. Amber said she should check if something is missing i think.

Fire of The House, all though its no longer fire, its more of a spinning vortex. It's what they show on the feeds when they're not on. I myself think of FoTH as "Feeds off the hook" when is ee it, ebcause I don't have the feeds.

ok i read all you guys post, what the hell is FOTH?

When they turn the feed off it goes to a vortex water thing. The first year it was the Front Of The House, then the Fish Of The House(a fish tank), then Fire Of The House, and now it's the Flush Of The House. Although right now it is just showing trivia.

I can't imagine what it will be next year.

Both sides are going to be completely shocked after the veto ceremony. The nerds think that Dick will save himself or keep it the same. Dustin volunteered to go against Dick, but he figures the chances of that are slim. Donatos think Jen will replace Dani as the nominee. Very interesting.

Why is it okay for Dick to screw with the food? What if he makes someone have an allergic reaction? I'm sorry, messing with someone's food is as bad as using their toothbrush to scrub the toilet.

Archived