Monday, August 13th

uvp

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, she is! Way more comfy that the convo with Eric before...Jess likes him I think.

Has anyone yet gone around and asked 'why is ED talking to everyone?' When Eric talks with Jen, or Dustin talks with Zach, or any other combination, they all get paranoid...ED is having all these private convo's with key votes, really smooth convo's...he's a master!!

Yes, she is! Way more comfy that the convo with Eric before...Jess likes him I think.

That's totally how I see it too.

I think the LNC is so confident that everyone wants him out, they are totally forgetting he knows how to play this game.

ED just made a masterful statement to Jess...

'Imagine America, if I end up staying this week....they would totally flip!'

Why is this so masterful? And why will it work on Jess?

I think people have an inherent desire to see chaos, to upend things, to go with shock value, especially when there is even a small chance that it is in their best interest. ED just played that card with Jess...he appealed to her desire to really shake things up in the house...and gave her the role of doing just that...add to the fact that she LIKES ED already, and the tie gets broken by Jess, in ED's favor.

And that's IF it comes down to a tie...which I don''t think it it will...

ED is the MASTER!

And I love how Jess' response was "and imagine if I'm the one who leaves you in" LMAO! I love it.And I remember once they woke her up and told her all the chaos she missed. She said "man, I'm never gonna be on the show". So now I think her wheels are a spinnin' :animated_scratchchin:

See, that is just masterful! He butters the hell out of her(I like butter Echo!), strokes her ego big time, and gives her the opportunity, the POWER, to do his bidding...a total smoke job, if she wasn't aware how he just played her...

If I was getting that ED treatment? I'd know it, and I'd like it, and I'd do what he wanted! HA!!!

I have to go to Costo...ED, stop campaigning for about an hour please!

jameka said she'd really like to do the amazing race

She's prolly expecting God to be her partner... Amber's gonna be po'd!!!

You know, I'm surprised Jameka and Amber haven't fought about which one of them God loves the most... It's gotta be on the horizion...

Jessica isn't that stupid people.. She obviously knows Dick will put himself and his daughter before anyone.. With the 5 she has a good chance with Eric, and Jen, whom she's worked into the good graces this week..

I'm surprised soooo many people think Jen is stupid and will keep Dick..

I think people have an inherent desire to see chaos, to upend things, to go with shock value, especially when there is even a small chance that it is in their best interest. ED just played that card with Jess...he appealed to her desire to really shake things up in the house...and gave her the role of doing just that...add to the fact that she LIKES ED already, and the tie gets broken by Jess, in ED's favor.

Damn that is just too good!

I'm not worthy, I am not worthy :)

house party never has been live

Eric is so annoying to watch\listen. As game play I respect it, but he has annoyed the viewers to the point they don't care about him, this what is wrong with his game. He needs america, but is not playing TO America.

Thanks for the break down of FOTH, can you help me out with LMAO is?

I know that Laladoopiedu was kind enough to answer your question but I wanted to show you my favorite "visual" of that same abbreviation...

roflmao.gif

PS: "ROF..." is "Rolling on Floor"

It took me forever to figure out online abbreviations!! I'm stillll figuring alot of them out!

Here's what turned it around with me and ED...and it oddly revolves on Dustin...

Yesterday, after all that POV drama, they got up, and Dustin was...sharing notes with ED on the POV!! As if nothing had happened, and 'lets move forward'. Sure, they both bashed each other to others in the game, but they kept up a reasonably cordial dialogue for most of the day. That told me right there, that ED operates in 'the moment'.

ED is a schemer, he's a player, but think about all of his outrageous moments and actions. When they are over, he immediately goes somewhere to calm down, usually with Dani, and that moment is over. It's almost as if it never happened. It's all about 'the moment' with him, and that's a good way to be, in any situation. Dustin showed that he could be in the moment with ED as well. As have the rest of them, except the two cry baby's, Jam and Whamber.

And today? ED rocked the boat big time. Even as he kept telling Eric, and Jess that he'd burned too many bridges, he was building them again, with the two players that will serve his ends this week.

If the LNC re-convenes, it's buh-bye 'good people'!

Archived