Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, wow, wow.

He is REALLY twisted.

Does he honestly think that talking smack like this will get him further in the game?? He MUST think that.

For a while he's annoyed me, disappointed me as A.P., and I just disliked everything about him.

Now he scares me. He really does.

Ugh. I wanted to smack Eric when he was criticizing Daniele in the HoH room last night. "Your father has taken it to a new low" Shut up, tool! Your comments are JUST as bad so stop calling the kettle black.

Worse, imho.

I wonder what Dick and/or Dani will do when they're out of the house and find out about this. You know Dick's friends are chomping at the bit, ready to drop the bomb. If I were Dick, Eric would need to be afraid. Very afraid.

Does Housecalls still have the show where they get all the hg's together a few days after the show ends?

I know Yath. I find it really, really disturbing. Like I said earlier in this thread, I don't think the average person even thinks those things, but Eric seems to be focused on it now. I don't know if it's his way of making Dick look bad, but it isn't working. Eric is vile.

I am in no way defending Eric here, because unlike many here I never liked Eric to begin with, but this is what happens when people get fired up. Dick was on thier asses time after time, so the next best thing for them to do is hit below the belt with nasty remarks.

That's why when people were defending Dick saying "they are just words" well words can be nasty and accusing and meanness knows no boundaries. We now see this with these last remarks. JMO

can everyone here get off of their high horse, almost everyone in the house has said mean things, i dont care what it is, they all have, no matter how bad it is, no one broke any rules, im getting sick of everyone talking about what everyone says thats so horrible. it hapens EVERY year. ahhh

In regard to what I typed, if you look at my other postings I've said that everyone is 2faced in there. Some are just worse than others by seeming to be quite nice to people's faces and that drives me nuts.

That's all :)

CBS never did show who Eric was to complement to get their vote. Must have been something that would have screwed up Eric's game.

Lol, what Eric said tonight was so patronizing. "You know, if you didn't pick people I am aligned with, it'd make it so much easier to get the task done."

Uhhh, Eric, what happened with you being aligned with America? Oh, I get it. You dropped us for Dustin and his royal princesses.

Yes, and for a gay guy, I find that very odd. If I were Dustin, I'd atleast spend more time with someone like Eric than someone like Amber. What's he going to get out of Amber? The same sob stories over and over? Atleast with Eric, there may be that chance that he swings both ways. :P

Archived