Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

zilchie, just from what I have read on the boards, I don't think ED knows it was said about him.

It is something that was said in the HOH room by Eric trying to be funny, I think.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I have been searching the feed transcripts for the last hour and a half, trying to find some reference on this statement, and found none. Not to say that there isn't, or that someone didn't see Eric say this on Sho2 or something.

That was definitely said the other night. Thursday night, I believe. Amber mentioned ED saying something about liking blondes. Eric was the one taking to the point saying that he probably wants to nail his daughter and that he wouldn't be surprised if he walked in seeing them f*ucking. Yes he used the word, f*cking.

Keep looking for it if you need to. They were all talking about it in the BY after the Dick/Jam/Amber fight in the kitchen when she said his mother was a bitch.

I think Amber was the one who originally started it with Jameka on the couch outside in the backyard after the whole Jamber/Dick fight.

I am glad that Dick nor Danielle know this was said at this point because I am telling you, all hell would break loose and I couldn't fault Dick or Danielle for anything they said after that.

Ya, ED and Dani don't know about those statements. They were said by Eric, very cowardly in the group because he would never say it to Dick's face. And at the point that he did, I think Dick would lose it. I wouldn't blame him.

**To clarify for those of you that need it. Eric and Jess were saying that D and D were probably married. That, that was prob the twist. They said that last week like Wed. or something in the Workout room. Then, Thurs. after the Dick/Jam/Amber blow out, Eric said (in his weasel voice) they would prob walk in on them f*cking. Finally, yesterday when they were all in the HOH, Eric said that Daniele will prob be pregnant soon with Dick's baby.

Well, I agree, because I'm pretty sure I saw, and heard it on Sho2. It's just not in the feed re-caps.

And, you've all answered my second question, telling me that D/D don't know about this. I was going to ask, if it doesn't bother them, why should it bother us? But, since they don't know about it...

Just to be clear, I think it's a dispicable thing to say!

I had heard something about Jen and Dick knowing each other ahead of time........

Wouldn't surprise me a bit...

Would also explain why Jen was able to remain so cam during Dic's outbursts...if she knew he wouldn't really hurt her.

edit: just scrolled up and read what Eric said about D and D.

That is SO over the line.

He is just a vile, nasty person.

I am kind of hoping this is true. That would most defintely put a twist into things. lol

It would make a bit of sense though, I know that Jen has been around a lot of famous people etc etc and she may have met Dick somewhere along the way..........

I think Dick and Kail had a secret affair many years ago and Dani is their love child. Dani use to go out with Dustin, but that relationship turned to him being gay. Dani and Jen are best friends...they hang out in Dick's bar all night trying to meet men--enter Eric who with nipple rings and cutesy boy looks gets their attention but he sees a cute blonde in the corner (Jessica) and he decides to not hang out with Dani and Jen. Down the block is service going on for people who want to save the world and think bars are evil places to hang out in..there's a protest so Jameka heads down to Dick's bar and carries a sign: Evil's go home to your family. A fight breaks out and Dick, Dani and Jen are taken to the hospital where they meet a nice nursing student named Amber. She talks to them and tells them she'd rather be a model but will insert the IV tube of fluids into Dick (suffering from CHF from excessive smoking) anyways. She leaves her other patient in the hall all by himself...poor Zack, not even the nursing student wants to be around him.

Six degrees of separation.

they meet a nice nursing student named Amber. She talks to them and tells them she'd rather be a model but will insert the IV tube of fluids into Dick (suffering from CHF from excessive smoking) anyways. She leaves her other patient in the hall all by himself...poor Zack, not even the nursing student wants to be around him.

My favorite part!

Oh Whamber!!

That was definitely said the other night. Thursday night, I believe. Amber mentioned ED saying something about liking blondes. Eric was the one taking to the point saying that he probably wants to nail his daughter and that he wouldn't be surprised if he walked in seeing them f*ucking. Yes he used the word, f*cking.

Keep looking for it if you need to. They were all talking about it in the BY after the Dick/Jam/Amber fight in the kitchen when she said his mother was a bitch.

This is exactly the way it happened. I watched it on Show2.

I think Amber was the one who originally started it with Jameka on the couch outside in the backyard after the whole Jamber/Dick fight.

Amber said she walked in on them talking and you would think they're a couple or something, then ERIC ran with it and said he wouldn't be surprised if he walked in on them f*cking. It was probably about twenty minutes after Dick/Jameka/Amber had their fight in the kitchen.

He has now made three separate remarks about this. Last night, he said he wouldn't be surprised if Danielle was pregnant by September.. with DICK's baby. Jen was the first one to say anything by responding with "ewwwwwwww". The other two times, the other people laughed at his remarks.

These kind of vile, disgusting things are unbelievable because I don't think the average person even has these types of thoughts of a father/daughter. Eric is officially the creepiest, vile HG I've seen in 8 seasons.

Dick does NOT know about it. If he did, I can imagine the confrontation would end physically, completely justifiably.

Archived