Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

I see Eric as the epitome of douchebag. Creep too.

I see Dick as an in your face, vulgar middle-aged man. I'm not an avid ED fan, but at least you know what you're getting with him. He's not a manipulating whiner, that talks shit (disturbing things too) behind closed doors.

People can say Dick isn't a real man because of how he speaks to people. Be that as it may, Eric is far from a man. He's a sad little boy with an annoying voice and a Napoleon complex. He's a joke.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont like him! send his butt to sequester!..... with dick! HA! (reminds me of marcellus wanting a full week off, but having howie come in 2 days later!!HA! he wanted anybody butt howie, and a week off, and got neither!)

wow, that reminds me, since this is first Sequester memeber, i think this next week might just be the double elimination week! YAH!

Agreed and agreed, Yana. I am exactly where you are. The first 2-3 weeks I wanted him in the F4. I actually liked how he played the game. Then he went downhill fast, and he thinks he is too tough and too powerful now. He doesn't care what America wants. He's doing what he wants and trying to get the $ along the way by half-assing his tasks.

I totally have to agree with you, MOM. I want Dustin out too. I'm not sure who is more annoying, him or Eric. :animated_bouncy:

Oh if Eric doesn't make it to final 2, I would love to see him go medievel on dicks butt.in sequester he won't have all the pressure of America screwing him over and can say what he wants to the disgusting Dick. Dick has said everything he wants to say to Eric and will be repeating himself over and over, all stuff Eric heard before and is immune to now..GET HIM ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!! :outfitted_pirate:

That article went a long way towards explaining Erics passive behavior in the house. For him to get assignments that are contrary to the way he is actually playing, he has to do a lot of dodging the ball so to speak. That would be difficult if he were to stake out major positions in the house when it comes to attacking ED, Dani, or anyone else for that matter.

At the same time, he has to recognize who he can safely align with, and go with the ED bashing along with everyone else.

Oh, and nothing Eric could say, would equal what ED has done in the house. And that line about incest is getting more distorted with each telling. Yes, he said it, yes it was despicable, but if you're going to count despicable behavior's, ED's count is thru the roof.

I don't think it's getting distorted. I heard it from my ears each time Eric said it. First he was talking about how they are probably married in real life. Then later he talked about how they were going to walk in on them f*cking. And if that wasn't bad enough, he pushed it beyond that and said something on the lines of Danielle being pregnant soon by Dick. How is that distorted? That's what the little pig said.

And just to clarify, I am not saying Dick has not done and said horrible things. He clearly has. What I am saying is, for the most part, he is saying things that most people are thinking but in a very crude kind of way. Amber being a drug addict, Jam a hypocrit, Dustin being a Princess, Eric being a weasel, etc....

It is so disturbing to me that everybody continues to defend Dick. Eric is wrong in saying what he's saying and there is no justification for it, but Dick has verbally attacked just about everyone in that house and everything is fair game for him. Then, when the others have finally had enough of him and retaliate, they are so wrong. What am I missing here?

Dick is a vile dick and is just as hypocritical and a liar as everyone else in that house.

He calls everybody else a liar and he lies too. He claims to know more about Jameka's faith than she does and clearly he doesn't. He was telling Amber what a horrible mother she is when in fact, he had his mother raise his kids.

What is so very disgusting is that ANYONE would say that he and Daniele are lovers... Or that she will be pregnant before long with Dicks child... I don't care what anyone else here says to accuse a parent of that without reason is one of the worst things you could ever do... To accuse anyone of sexual misconduct with reason is wrong...

I have had it happen to two members of my family... Both my brother and my nephew were innocent and was given justice in court thank god...

I mean my brother almost went to prison for child molestation until the two girls said he gave them money when he was done with them, but stated that he came into the room wearing nothing by underwear and the judge asked them where he got the money to give to them then, because if they made underwear with pockets he wanted a pair... The two girls then admitted that their mother (my brothers ex girlfriend) put them up to saying those things... He had to stay in jail until his trial though...

He calls everybody else a liar and he lies too. He claims to know more about Jameka's faith than she does and clearly he doesn't.

That is just really confusing to me that you can say that... Dick went to a catholic school I believe and his mom's a minister... He knows his bible and he knows religion...

he calls people liars when he lies too, doesnt make him a hipocrite.

lets say i call you White, that doesnt make me a hipocrite cause im white too...

and nothing about the jameka thing makes him a hipocrite.

and the horrible mother doesnt make him a hipocrite either.

What I think is funny is how everyone is so delusional when people think ED is being defended. I don't defend his actions. I say you know what you're getting from him and he doesn't run behind closed doors and talk shit like a coward. (Like Eric)

Dick is def vile and crude. I just don't think anyone is making excuses for it. A lot of it is gross.

Everyone else though talks about how horrible ED is, but they say worse things than him behind closed doors. They say how they are "a group of good people". Really? That's hilarious. And Jameka is now an absolute joke. Being a good Christian is one thing. Understandably, Christians get upset too. However, they don't say "God is a gangsta" and "your mother is a bitch". They don't sit there and say "fuck that bitch and she shouldn't be touchin my shit!". All of her blow-ups make her look ridiculous because of her preaching about being a such a good Christian.

That's what people apparently aren't understanding. It's what makes her a hypocrite. Dick doesn't claim he's an angel. He just puts it out there in a rude way, but he's not acting like someone else. She gets real ghetto and rude when she is supposed to "turn the other cheek". She reads the bible so much, she should reread that part.

*And again, I'm stating it doesn't make it right for Dick to do/say what he does. He just doesn't lie about who he is like the rest of them.

Yana, that is horrible. It really is horribly easy to make those accusations against someone. I can't imagine how terrible that time must have been for him and all the family.

Weren't they also calling Zach a child molester at some point?

I have to respectfully disagree. Dick is not a hypocrite. He is telling Jameka she is because she uses her faith when she wants to and when it suits her or benefits her.

His mom is an ordained minister, I am sure he knows about faith, even though he may not act like it. He never said that he was a Christian.

Jameka sits there and runs off and prays and all of that and is very public about it and made it known that she was working for Jen etc etc and then didn't do it for Kail.

But this is a thread about Eric, so i will stop posting on this one regarding Jameka.

*And again, I'm stating it doesn't make it right for Dick to do/say what he does. He just doesn't lie about who he is like the rest of them.

I totally agree with you post. Dick has a foul mouth and is rude and crude. But he says quite often that he is an asshole and a jerk.

From Aug 10, 12:59AM

Eric said behind Dick's back that Dick really wanted to sleep with his daughter and he has a thing for young blonds.

Ok, I have been searching the feed transcripts for the last hour and a half, trying to find some reference on this statement, and found none. Not to say that there isn't, or that someone didn't see Eric say this on Sho2 or something.

BUT...

Given how 'the five' amplifies every single nasty thing ED says to them, how come ED has never referenced this abominable statement from Eric? When he too, has repeated all of the crap Jam or Whamber, or Eric, or Dustin has said to him, when he talks to Dani?? Don't you think he'd say something about it? Would this not bother him just as much? Enough to tell Dani how low they would stoop??

Archived