Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WILL had dumb folks around him. that i wont try to win hoh crap only works on dumbasses

i wasnt one who brought up dr. wil

lserious you are suppose to have best bb players in allstar edition but yet all his crap works that tells me allstar didnt have the best players

WILL allstar gameplay was pure utter luck that bb producers help him out by stacking house with 4 from season 6 which help divert attention from him and once again the catty girls going after each other

Well, that is exactly what Will did in the BB house. In Allstars, the only person he talked to for the longest was Boogie. It worked to his advantage. He had won his season but was still not put up for eviction!

That wasn't because he is the ultimate player. It was because everyone in that house was severely stupid and couldn't see what was right under them until it was too late.

The same thing will happen this year with Dustin if they aren't careful.

What do you call Eric and his harem.........geniuses

you ever heard me say this

no so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry! Will, Boogie, Janelle---all great players and that is why they are so succesful in the BB house. Jen actually reminds me a lot of them and I hope that she gets as far as they did.

Dustin cannot even be compared to Will. He is already a target in the house. He will be evicted in the next few weeks. His mouth and arrogance gets him in trouble.

WILL in this season would have two things working against him

1 jealous dad who dont trust any guys around his daughter but him eg. nick

2. jealous guy who hate other guys who gets more attention than him eg.eric

WILL may be a good player but this season would eat his gameplay apart

no janelle to carry him in this one

Dustin cannot even be compared to Will. He is already a target in the house. He will be evicted in the next few weeks. His mouth and arrogance gets him in trouble.

i agree he is no dr. will. but i still think him and jen played the best game

Will would not have paid a BIT of attention to the anorexic Dani. And how does Eric being a jealous person who hates other men help his gameplay? I am not an Eric-hater but I certainly do not think that he has the best game.

Will was the best and Janelle was not on the season when he won. Boogie won by playing Erica but that was her fault.

Will would not have paid a BIT of attention to the anorexic Dani. And how does Eric being a jealous person who hates other men help his gameplay? I am not an Eric-hater but I certainly do not think that he has the best game.

Will was the best and Janelle was not on the season when he won. Boogie won by playing Erica but that was her fault.

i can see you didnt watch bb allstars. first of all the other hg were so busy going after janelle week after week they forgot about will. janele winning all those hoh kept his butt out of harms way. eric would have push for will exit just like he did nick and i can gurantee it would have worked

From what I've heard, dick has a great admiration for dr. will.........IMO, if they were ever together, will would use him (dick) to do all of his dirty work and then sit back and watch the show....... :pixiedust:

Eric was in the HOH room earlier tonight, when Dustin first brought up him(Dust), being a pawn.

Isn't Dustin Eric's target this week? It fit, because he didn't object to Jess considering Dust for the block. He thought it was a great idea. And that the vote would be totally one-sided against ED.

I don't get why these people think Jen and Zach would vote against ED. I just don't see that happening.

Is my math really off or has Eric just stepped into yet another lie. His CBS profile lists his age as 27..........yesterday he was talking to Jameka about 9/11 and told her he was in high school when that happened. So here's my math......2007 - 2001 = 6yrs. 27-6 = 21. Exactly how long was that boy in high school? Why would someone lie about being in high school during 9/11? He either spent way too long in high school or he isn't 27.

I may be old, but I find nothing cute about Eric. He is weird and everything about his persona screams "loser". The weird nipple rings and goofy and affected pseudo-NY attitude make me think that he was not all that popular in his high school class. I don't think he's 27 either. I think he just says things to sound like he's cool and I feel sorry for Jess who he seems to have a thing for....ewww....

I have a hard time trying to seperate what these people might be like away from the house and what they are like in the house. But I know based on what I've seen and heard in the house, Eric is lucky he has any friends.

His tough act makes me gag. He's vulgar and crude.

I haven't even mentioned game play because I think it's just that "game" play and is part of BB.

Hopefully he's a different guy outside the house and if not his friend count has to be dropping.

Americas choice my behind. Give us 4 weeks and then vote for our choice. My vote wouldnt have been this guy.

Archived