Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at Eric. Would you WANT him swinging your way? I'd duck if he did!!!

Honestly though, it's either between having a crush on Zach, Dick, or Eric. Which would you choose? Lol, they all aren't that good looking, but atleast Eric comes with a bonus gift in the form of nipple rings.

Poor Eric, he doesn't approve of our choices. :rolleyes: Sorry dude. You play FOR America. The way I heard AP explained is that we get a say in how things go down in the house. It was never stated that we should be making the best moves that Eric would be happy with.

So I just finished watching the live show and if Eric thinks that task was completed he is mistaken.

I would LOVE for CBS to keep a running tally of the tasks they think he completed so the rest of us could keep track and call foul if we didn't think he tried.

Well, if he is playing for us .... how come we are playing to screw ourselves...Now please don't flame me and I am not trying to bate. It's how I feel I am seeing this go down. It's like everyone has a major grudge against him.....

I said this in another thread, if we are so hell bent on screwing his game, we are putting one hg in a disadvantage, so why shouldn't we be able to screw with the rest of the hg game play and make the field a little fair....

What do we give a donkey's dodo what he gets paid. It aint coming out of our pocket. He is a character on an entertainment show, nothing more.

I neither love or hate these people. Hard for me to love or hate someone or something I can't touch or feel. To me it is not reality!!! It's a game.

:footballhelmet: just incase i need it... :animated_bouncy:

He has actually done much more than what they showed on the telecast. He has been putting ideas into Jessica's head all week about putting Dustin up if Dani comes down.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you only watch the TV shows and don't, at least, read the live feed threads, you really have no idea what is going on in the house. Those shows are edited just the way CBS wants them and they obviously pick and choose who they want to be popular and who they want out of the house.

He may be trying to get Dustin nominated when Daniele comes down, but he was just sitting at the hot tub with Jen telling her all the reason's why, if Dustin is the replacement, Jen should still vote Dick out and even got Jen to agree to vote Dick out...

His task isn't to get Dustin evicted... the task was to get Dustin nominated.

It would be pretty damn stupid of him to try to get Dustin evicted and he probably knows that America will want him to vote out Dustin and he needs another vote for Dick to keep Dustin in the game.

His task isn't to get Dustin evicted...

Not yet, but he's not stupid... He knows we will want him to get Dustin evicted if he's on the block this week...

Give me one good reason why Eric would even want Dustin out? Dustin saved his ass and he has Eric's back until its time for them to break apart. I'd do the same thing as Eric, screw what America wants cause frankly there's no strategy in eliminating Dustin whatsoever.

jameka makes more sense to go the block. she cant play for hoh so she is the most disposable.

He might not, but Dustin wants to be put up against Dick and so does Amber, so it's likely one of them might be no matter what Eric does...

Archived