Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone else hearing this??? dustin is basically offering himself up to go on the block and eric is saying "i dont know, it might be safer to put up jen or zach, just to be on the safe side"

but the other night he was telling jessica that dustin needs to go up (making it sound like he was AC for nomination vote) now he is trying to save dustin for being put up cause he knows he will have to vote him out most likely.

he certainly isnt working for america like he is suppose to.

I don't think it has been confirmed that Dustin is Eric's AP choice to get nominated...find out tomorrow night for sure. Usually he is obvious and we've only seen hints that it is Dustin or Amber. He is not working to get anyone else up on the block.

It will turn out to be the stupidist move in BB history...Dustin won't get the votes ... Eric knows right now that America's votes will be to evict Dustin over ED...

:eek: I can't watch!

Not only is he a joke.............he's the biggest sicko in the game :animated_shocking:

The only thing with him is that he says everything behind peoples backs........abortions........incest.......how low can you go.......oh, yes, I think we'll probably find out :disappointed:

i never said anything was confirmed. as i said, from the convo he had the other night with jess, it sounded like it was dustin... so IF its is.................. the rest is in my previous thread.

I voted Danielle, and most of the people I work with voted for her as well. I would say that it is far from confirmed that Eric was told to go after Dustin, maybe he was just planting seeds for later, as he knew that this weeks nominations were set.

It is possible that Eric brought up Dustin because he realized he will have to get him out pretty soon if he wants to go much farther...they are running out of people outside of the Turd Herd to pick off.

Although I'm holding out hope Dustin was the AP choice! :animated_bouncy:

The only difference between Eric and Dick in their rudeness is that Dick is open about it and I actually appreciate that [though it can be too much and redundant] Eric is a sissy when confronted with things he has said.

is it wrong of me to want to twist his nipple rings right off of him?

i mean, they just dont look right on him.... he would look much better with plaid pants and a yellow shirt with a bowtie.. maybe some glasses to make his nose look smaller.

yes, its wrong of me... i will take my punishment...

ok.. punishment is to take my pills!!! oh wait, i already did! :animated_rotfl:

Archived