Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick has said more vile and hateful things to most of the HGS in front of and behind their backs. I'm not saying what Eric said was right, but both of them have said vile things. only Dick has said alot more vile and abusive things then eric has.

Eric won't last much longer in the game. He can't get HOH because America hates him for being such a disgusting pig. He might make it to F4 but not any farther.

The incest comment Eric made about Dick/Dani just solidifies how much of a scumbag he is. Started with his lying and still holding onto those lies when called out on it. Throw in how he'd use Amber's comments against her, then when thats used against him, he turns it around to use on Dick. The guy is the lowest POS ever in the history of BB and I dont understand how any of the Eric fans can root for him, unless your related to him. If I had any relation to him, I'd try and hide.

And I'm not condoning Dick's actions, or anyone elses. They all make me sick actually, just varying degress of which Eric is the worst.

whaa whaa, things didn't go Dicks way, lets blame it on the DR. The DR has been happening the whole time the show has been on, but now all the Dick lovers believe this is the only year it has been embelished??? gimme a break. :sadwalk:

Quick question, and sorry of this was answered before:

What would happen if eric said, "I am America's player" before BB said he could do it?

nj,

we're far from dick fans, its about the truth. are you saying BB has nothing to gain by keeping eric and there is no basis behind the DR stuff? its been discussed that others have spoken similarly, without dick in the convo at all, explain that then if its all dick's conspiracy.

but now all the Dick lovers believe this is the only year it has been embelished???

I haven't seen one Dick fan who said this is the only year it has been embelished...

Just that it was very a blatent attempt by DR to save Eric... The houseguests have proven that already by what THEY said...

I think it was also that Amber was absolutely emphatic about getting Eric out, even saying she would go against her original promise and vote him out herself. Then BAM, five minutes out of the DR and she changes her mind.

This is the first time I have ever really believed there was concrete evidence that they are in fact altering the outcome of the game.

I'm sure the producers are mad that eric and Dick aren't getting along. On one side their "twist" could get evicted...on the other side Mr. TV drama could get evicted.

I don't think the diary room tampering had anything to do with Dick. This is a fact of the game that actually affected the outcome. Kail is the one who got the raw end of the deal. Just so the BB producers could keep using their lame excuse of a twist "America's player".

I have to say that even though I am a Dick fan, that if it had been Kail that the DR was trying to save, then I would still be screaming at the top of my lungs that it isn't right... The fact that it was Eric they were trying to save has nothing to do with the fact that I think it was unfair and has tainted the game for me...

It appears if Eric has been told to get Dustin nominated. I only wish Eric had won HoH so he would have had to nominate Dustin himself just to see reactions. Hopefully this helps push Eric away from the other 2 big faced liars.

I've noticed America's Player has a chip on his shoulder from being cuaght. He made an anouncement to the group that he wasn't sure but he thinks Dick might have blown his nose in a handtowel in the bath and dropped it on the floor. I don't think anyone's confronted Dick yet...

stay tuned---

:party_smilie:

Archived