Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

Sara,

Is the Eric picture beginning to come into focus for you. This twerp has no bottom to his behavior.

The blowing nose thing is minor compared to his past indiscretions. And at least it could be construed as part of the game.

So far, by week six:

• He's called his female friends in the house the C-word and whores.
  • He's an equal opportunity misogynist so he's called the women that weren't on his team the same horrid names.
  • He's managed to say some pretty unflattering things about his attempted showmance. Oh please, not another Boogie.
  • He's brought up the possibility of incest between Dani & her dad. The same Dani that showed him the respect and compassion to allow him to use her HOH room for several hours so that he could apologize to his "Friends". The same Dani that went so far as to convince an reluctant Jess that she(Jess) should give the Little Weasel a chance to speak with her. Whatta Guy!!!
  • He's developed a blackmail scheme to destroy a women on his team in the event he needed a bigger hammer to control her.
  • What little despicable act will he privilege us with this week?

Anyone want to invite Eric to take your daughter out on a date?

Of course, Dick is vulgar but this little weasel Eric takes the cake for his disgusting behavior.

If the point of this game is too see how low a human will sink in order to win $500,000 then let's give this Slimey Little Weasel Eric the money and close down the Big Brother franchise because we found the lowest of the low.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick is the MOST vile person in the house. All the things you described as despicable are what Dick did too in different terms. Dick is a gross human being, a poor excuse for a father, and a verbal abuser. Anything Eric says pales in comparison to Dick.

Dick is the MOST vile person in the house. All the things you described as despicable are what Dick did too in different terms. Dick is a gross human being, a poor excuse for a father, and a verbal abuser. Anything Eric says pales in comparison to Dick.

There has already been hundred of posts saying exactly what you said. It will almost be a relief when Dick leaves so all the haters can stop saying the same thing over and over.

A huge NERD HERD II fan, dukie, rises up to defend Eric the Great!

He has all these wonderful qualites:

A prnce of a guy

A man among men

Salt of the Earth

Master of all he surveys

Speaks well of everyone

Respects all women

Believes in the Golden Rule

Loves his fellow man

Plays game with honesty and integrity

Brings honor to the title of America's Player

Makes his parents proud

Role model for all young men

Marriage material for America's daughters

I could go on, but tears are welling up in my eyes as I write about this wonderful human being. I just can't go on.

I am starting to think all the new Eric fans are either family of his or family of Jessica's... I have never said that before but they are relentless and make us feel we have to defend other's...

See SC I never said all Eric fans were related to Eric or Jessica, Just some of the new ones that refuse to let things rest...

If I were related to Dick though I would be VERY proud to admit it...

i can't even look at eric. for that matter i can't stamd most of the people in the BB house this year, dick and danielle being the only exceptions. when they leave i stop watching. talk about a "nerd herd..." eric doesn't carry out america's wishes and he is such a pompous ass. watching him in the DR with his one eyebrow raised, pontificating like he is some VIP. i hate the guy. but then i also despise dustin and jameka and jess and jameka. BB really blew it with the casting this year. most of them are dumber than a box of rocks and just as dull. as a loyal viewer for all 8 seasons, if this is what they propose we watch again next year, i will be doing other things. what a let down after all stars.

Right on Monk. Great post!

All I know is I would much rather be called the C word, than to have someone lie about me having 4 abortions to the entire WWW, have someone say I'm having an incestuous relationship with my child, or tell the WWW that he's out shopping for my casket. How is there not a difference with that?

I am starting to think all the new Eric fans are either family of his or family of Jessica's...

I would hope that Jess's family can see that Eric is just using her in the game...

I would hope that Jess's family can see that Eric is just using her in the game...

Sorry to break it to you, but they send out new stuff everyday about how cute they are and asking for people to support Eric...

I don't think it's the fact that it's about Dick, it's just when you insult Dick, what you're doing it for isn't exactly appropriate because what he says.

With that said, I hope he moans and moans all week, I don't know how you can like him right now, to each his own!!

Sorry to break it to you, but they send out new stuff everyday about how cute they are and asking for people to support Eric...

No way, for reals???

Is it just me then??? Am I the only one that actually sees this?? I know I lightly embellish the odd senario, but I'm totally on the ups for this one...

To all Eric fans. Be careful how much you bash dick on here. Seems any thread that goes against Dick is closed. I'm shocked this one is still open.

OMG the mod that closed those threads doesn't even like Dick... It's just that there are way too many Dick bashing threads being started...

King here is just one of the things they have sent out...

America's Player needs our votes. He got so screwed when the banner flew over & made him a target. Let's try to help him get one more task completed by voting for Jessica tonight, as she will probably be the easiest one for him to talk to.

VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MIDNIGHT PACIFIC STANDARD TIME TONIGHT. MAXIMUM 10 VOTES PER PERSON.

You can vote on line (free) at this link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/a...ayer/vote.shtml

or

To vote using your cell phone, text your answer to 81818.

Text 6 Jessica

For text message votes, $.99 per cell phone vote plus standard text messaging charges apply and maximum of 10 votes per person. Cell phone voters only will receive access to Big Brother digital content download (e.g. wallpaper) with an approximate retail value of $1.99. Standard carrier charges may apply. Votes for tonight

Archived