Showmances - All Discussion here

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During tonight's show, there was footage shown of Eric and Jessica laying in bed talking about the game. She seemed preoccupied and out of the blue took off her sweatshirt. This shook Eric up a little bit. I think it scared him. Then he realized she was wearing a tanktop underneath. Then she was talking to him about her boobs. He shakes that off and keeps on talking. Then she asks him if he is hot.......!.... He says no and keeps on trucking. After looking very annoyed, she tells him to leave.

Now I'm no rocket scientist, but I don't think she could've put it any plainer. He is missing it. We all know he has a thing for her and apparently she really does have a thing for him. Julie even asked her on America's behalf if she had romantic feelings for him and she didn't deny it. She just said that maybe after the show they'd see what happens.

He needs to take off the blinders.

only thing jess has for him is keeping him horny so she can stay in the game and ride his coattails

only thing jess has for him is keeping him horny so she can stay in the game and ride his coattails

Yes sir, ya got that right no way in hell would Jess ever have a romantic relationship with a wussy like Eric !

Girls run from guys like that and she is using his ass plain and simple .

He has stated before that he is 'ugly' and that if he is the object of the women's affections on BB8, then it must be a bad season. Maybe he recognizes it, but his self esteem isn't high enough to make a move on such a hot girl for fear he is wrong and it will make her back off.

I agree, Steveland. She was putting it out there. Whether she did that for game-play or real flirting doesn't matter. Either dense Eric didn't pick up on it OR he was smart enough to see that she was trying to manipulate him with her body in his face. :animated_scratchchin:

Eric is head over heels for Jess but she has made it very clear on many occasions that she isn't going to do anything while she is in the house. The bit on the show tonight was taken out of context and things like that happen many times a night.

Eric has semi attempted to kiss her more than one time and Jess always seems to turn her head, put up her arm, etc.

She knows exactly what she is doing.

Yes sir, ya got that right no way in hell would Jess ever have a romantic relationship with a wussy like Eric !

Girls run from guys like that and she is using his ass plain and simple .

But didn't she say to Julie that maybe outside of the house?

Eric may the comment about his being ugly a few weeks after he said that Nick had to go "because there wasn't room for 2 casanovas" in the house and that he wanted to be the flirt and get all the girls..........after watching him with Jess, I kind of wonder if he likes girls "in that way"..........and didn't he say last night he'd rather sleep with Zach than Jen if it came to that.........I know it was supposed to be a joke but Zach????????really?????????

They come on to each other all the time and they only showed one on the show.

Last night she was using her feet to tickle him under the blankets in the HoH bed. They even got the rulebook out late last night to see if there were cameras that could see in the dark. They constantly flirt and do it in front of everyone. I think things would go farther but they are both afraid to end up looking like fools after the Boogie situation.

God people he's not gay. Just because he's not dumb enough to try something on TV doesn't mean a thing. He tried, and she didn't want anything on TV. It's obvious she has feelings for him, espically since he was on the block. They're both being smart about it and waiting until they're not under our watchful eyes.

Guest jordansmom
I think Jess wants him to make a move though

I think she does too, they way she was looking at him when she took her top off. She kindof had that come and get it look.

Archived