Showmances - All Discussion here

Jessica and Eric ? Gross.

He is so insecure. He laughs at EVERYTHING. He has this nervous cackle.. where's the confidence.

Very Unattrative.. I really don't understand what Jessica see's in him.. -shudder-

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. haha, i still dont think they will hook up. :)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are a great couple and both their feelings are genuine it seems. Eric is just too scared/smart to make any moves. I think Jess wants him to make a move though

Jess is playing him ! Eric is in the Land Of OZ if he thinks he will EVER have a romantic relationship with Jess :animated_rotfl:

Guest jordansmom

You ever see a really pretty girl with a really ugly guy( not saying Eric is ugly) and wonder what she sees in him? I don't know if they will or not. Jess having a love affair with Marines and all she may want to see how it would be to date a polar opposite type. Don't know. don't care but they are fun to watch. lol

Jessica "love affair" with marines is because of the fact that her BROTHER is a Marine that is Iraq right now... It has nothing to do with her "type"...

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Funny_Baby.gif

So I guess that's why Julie asked her about it when she was in the HoH room and couldn't be heard by the other house guest she said she would have to wait and see what happens when they get out of the house HUH?

Why didn't she at least let us in on the plan?

How does an plain guy get a hot girl? After a break up with a jerk he has to keep her laughing thats it I know it works not every time but often just see if eric keeps her laughing that says more than anything she said she recently broke up with a guy

i would have to agree with arrow... her boobs are her gift... other than that... i dont find her that cute.

:::::::::looks around:::::::::

what? just cause i am a female doesnt mean i am blind.

Y'all are naive if you think Jess would have anything to do with Eric ! I know her type and trust me she is playing his ass to get that money honey

I've thought this all along and said it in some posts, but now I'm not so sure. After watching some of her DR sessions and her crying whenever she thinks Eric is mad at her or playing her, I think she may actually care for him.

I'll still stick to what I've said about nothing happening after the show. They've come together because they've been locked up together. Once she gets back to the real world, she will come to her senses.

Does anyone have a link to the post with the name and IMDB link for Eric's supposed girlfriend? I couldn't find it.

Guest jordansmom
Jessica "love affair" with marines is because of the fact that her BROTHER is a Marine that is Iraq right now... It has nothing to do with her "type"...

I knew that...but MO is that maybe that is the type she usually goes for.

Jess does like Eric sincerely. Jess isnt shallow so she looks at more than just outside looks. Some people become more attractive when you are around them daily and you hit it off. Humor helps a lot. David Spade is far from a hulk and he has dated 1 hot actress after another (Heather Locklear, Pam Anderson)

LOL...the posts in this thread-you would think that everyone knows her personally.

First of all, how do we know she's not shallow? Just because she may not appear to be, it's not known for sure. It's a game and she does what she thinks will advance her further...Eric may be in that plan.

As for the marines...maybe she does like that type. She said her "friend" is also a marine. I think we all knew her brother is a marine. Marines are hot...they could be anybody's type.

Let's not forget that Jessica was not that nice to Zack, though she may have not said anything to his face, she did abruptly leave everytime he got within arm's length of her. She looked down on him. JMO.

A "marine" doesn't always mean beefy, brawny type. She didn't seem that interested in Nick or Mike (that I can remember). I know plenty of military guys (though not all marines) that are more like Eric's build. My dad was a marine, though not a lifer, and he's not what you would call a muscle man, he's built, but not over the top. Just saying...

And Jess and Eric give me one more reason to hate Mike Boogie. He totally ruined BB hook ups!!!!

I am sorry Ginger, you are right... I don't have any idea what her type really is... I think her family has tainted my idea of that with all the video's they do trying to make their relationship look cute and real... Their meaning Eric and Jessica...

They would bump noses or get tangled in nosehairs and it would be over before it started....honestly...if these two hook up it will make me feel as sick as I did when Boogie and Erica were bumping uglies.

Archived