Showmances - All Discussion here

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he is trying to win her over with his personality. Sometimes I can't tell if Jessica likes Eric the same way or just sees him as friend. Could be cool to see them hook up then again knowing Eric it could also look very AWKWARD!!!!

If America gets to choose who he has to try and hook up with, I can almost say for certain they'll choose one of the guys just to screw with his head. Picking someone like Jessica would be too easy.

...And I don't think he'd try for Jessica on his own. She is way out of his league.

Jessica enjoys Eric a lot, I think. She's probably comfortable with being in that situation--having a guy like her and being above him socially, but she'll be his friend.

On the other hand, I think that Eric has absolutely no problem with putting Jessica on the block or voting her out if America asks him to do so. It's all about the game for Eric, and I love that!!

What about Ick... he's totally taken with Jessica too. I think he has a lil crush. :D

No, I meant that Jessica would have the perception that Eric is beneath her, socially. When I say socially, I mean in terms of popularity, or in cliques, like high school or college. She seems like the sorority/princess/cheerleader type, and Eric seems like the slightly dorky, funny guy who would normally never have a chance to get a girl like that in real life.

That's how I perceive Jessica--as having that sort of attitude, that's she's the popular, hot girl that every guy wants to date. She'd be comfy having that sort of guy as a friend, but would pick a more handsome, smoother guy as a boyfriend, I think.

Catnip, I meant in my original question to say Eric is beneath Jessica. As I re-read my question, I realized I got it twisted around. Anyway, I understand what you're saying now. She could go out with a much hotter guy than Eric.

Sometimes, though, the dorky, quirky guy gets the hot girl. Sounds like the odds of this happening for Eric with Jessica are pretty slim. I kinda like him, though, and would like to see him pair up with someone. There is something attractive about Eric.

Come on BB producers - this triangle isn't a Shakespearean tragedy. Why devote all that time to it? Daniele is an immature litte girl, barely out of her teens, who doesn't know her own mind or what she wants. Her romance with the boy back home is probably history. But IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER and I JUST DON'T CARE!

she a little cheater simple as that. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Triangles are sooo BB5. What I want is a love rombus. Is that too much to ask??

But IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER and I JUST DON'T CARE!

So oldguy, WHY did you start a thread devoted to the topic...???

And here I am..I don't want to post anything, cuz I DON'T CARE. :)

Archived