Showmances - All Discussion here

I didn't see this topic already (unless it's somewhere else) but what do you all think about the Nick and Daniele thing?

Or how about Mike and his date with Jen then Amber.

And isn't Kail going on a date too with Zach tonight? I thought I read that on the feed update.

And how about Zach and Jen's jealousy over Daniele and Nick?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the :furious3: are these people getting involved with each other this early in the game. Have they not watched earlier seasons? It's a distraction from the reason they are there.

I swear 99% of 20-somethings have attention deficit disorder. Wave a pretty person in front of them and they become like a kitten with a foil ball. :cookoo:

Peace Out

I saw on a VH1 special that Will copywrited the term "showmance". He said he's willing to sue anyone who uses it.

I wonder if he's already called his lawyer on Julie for using it on Letterman and saying "it's what we call a romance that starts on the show", or if he gave her permission... :animated_rotfl:

I'm going on record to say the Nick/Dani showmance has officially begun. Unless I've missed something earlier, at about 3:45 this morning they shared their first lip-lock of the season.

I was watching the quad feed, with the outdoor shots on 3 and 4; 1 and 2 were covering two different dark rooms. Suddenly I heard whispering, so I looked. Where there had been no movement before, now two were shifting positions on Feed 1. I saw Nick's tatoo. I heard whispering but audio from 3&4 kept me from understanding it. He pulled Dani's face to him and took one long kiss. Sort of a 'thief in the night' type thing.

She quickly whispered, turned away, and went under the covers. Nick looks directly at the camera (which had zoomed in) and gave it a two-handed 'shame, shame on you' sign -- obviously not happy.

I must pay closer attention to those two today.

(see my videos in that thread)

i dont see any this year. if they have any it is strictly one person using the other a la drew

Nah, it's definately Nick and Danielle. He's smitten with her. Maybe he can get her to eat something.

its kinda sickening.. lol, there doing the little thing were there dissing each other like no other, and are very flirtashous.

I wonder what her real life boyfriend has to say about all this... We can't ask her brother what he thinks, because he's never talked with him...

Archived