Showmances - All Discussion here

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of hope there is a real attraction, but nothing as sappy and stupid as Nick's message to Danile. I'm just waiting for him to propose to her during the finale, I swear.

I think ERic and Jessica taking over housecalls next season may also be funny.

It's impossible to tell if they're romantically interested in each other or not. After last year with Boogie and Erika I don't think we'll ever see a full on "showmance" again. I mean, you might see people randomly fondle each other and make out. I just don't think you'll see anyone silly enough to go on camera and proclaim it to be real again.

I'd imagine if Eric is really interested Jessica probably would have whispered that they can deal with that outside of the house, assuming he still wants to pursue it without the game involved.

That is of course if they're single. I saw someone say earlier in this thread that she has a BF and another say that both have significant others. Anything substantial to back that up? Or just a guess/assumption that a hottie like her couldn't be single? Because her Myspace lists her as single. I cannot find an actual Myspace page for Eric.

"It's impossible to tell if they're romantically interested in each other or not. After last year with Boogie and Erika I don't think we'll ever see a full on "showmance" again. I mean, you might see people randomly fondle each other and make out. I just don't think you'll see anyone silly enough to go on camera and proclaim it to be real again.

I'd imagine if Eric is really interested Jessica probably would have whispered that they can deal with that outside of the house, assuming he still wants to pursue it without the game involved.

That is of course if they're single. I saw someone say earlier in this thread that she has a BF and another say that both have significant others. Anything substantial to back that up? Or just a guess/assumption that a hottie like her couldn't be single? Because her Myspace lists her as single. I cannot find an actual Myspace page for Eric."

Yeah, I'm curious too...After watching ShoToo the other night, she really wanted to see his P@nis. I wouldn't think she would keep pushing it if she had someone at home....But I could be wrong :lipsrsealed2:

They have both mentioned on the live feeds that they would never do anything romantic during the show because of the Boogie thing.

I think there is attraction from both sides (more from Eric), but it will disappear as soon as they leave the house. It's just one of those things that happens when you don't have any other options. I could see them being friends outside the house, but not much more.

And I don't think that Jess would be pissed or disgusted with anything she finds out about Eric when she watches from home. She has been involved in most of it and the AP stuff can easily be explained away. She might even be more impressed because he's been getting around some of the tasks to help/protect her and she is definately his #1 whether the voters want it, or not.

Eris DID say that he has a gf back home, but that he won't tell Jessica because he didn't want it to affect the game. Last week, (when he was whining about being nominated and called out), he did say he was going to go home with a bad reputation and he probably lost his gf. (Those weren't his exact words, but you get the idea).

Ha ha granny, I read your post and thought you were saying that Dick's best chance for a hook-up was Eric or Dustin... :animated_rotfl:

Archived